By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SCEE asks which JRPG's you want on the vita

Tagged games:

SCEE (shahid) asks which jrpgs for the vita you want localized

Tweet:

So go to twitter and tell him what you want. My suggestion would be FF type-0 and the Tales games as well as Legend of Heroes. Oh and PSO 2 while you're at it.

Around the Network

!!! Final fantasy Type 0, POS2.

teigaga said:
!!! Final fantasy Type 0, POS2.

go on twitter and tell him!

I was going to reply to this last night but everyone was saying what I wanted - Type-0; Tales of Hearts; Valkyria Chronicles 3.

I think he gets the hint.

Kresnik said:
I was going to reply to this last night but everyone was saying what I wanted - Type-0; Tales of Hearts; Valkyria Chronicles 3.

I think he gets the hint.

The more the better and the more likely it's going to happen.

Around the Network

I answered TYPE0 !!! *obvious* and Valkyria Chronicles 3 !!!
These two are beyond enough for me.

huiii said:

The more the better and the more likely it's going to happen.

Well, I did it.  Can't hurt, I suppose.

Though I do wonder how much power Shahid has in his control for those 3 games.  They're big publisher titles and he's the little indie guy.

Kresnik said:

Well, I did it.  Can't hurt, I suppose.

Though I do wonder how much power Shahid has in his control for those 3 games.  They're big publisher titles and he's the little indie guy.

I don't think there's much of a chance with tales but maby square... considering they let nintendo localize bravery default.

If he's got a localisation team at hand he might actually be able to do something... not getting my hopes up though... well maby a little. He did get me to log into my twitter account after all, which i haven't donne for about a year or so.

I put my vote down for God Eater 2 and Freedom Wars. I also see a lot of people wishing for 3DS games to come to Vita.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

I already asked for Final Fantasy Type-0, Mind=0, Valkyria chronicles 3, and Tales of Hearts R even though I've played all of them except for Mind=0.

Hope something comes out of it ^^