By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I Believe DriveClub Will Outsell Forza 5. And You?

Tagged games:

I resolved to make this thread firstly to support agains my ban but at the end the subject became interesting for me that I will make a new prediction here.

I say Drive Club will outsell Forza 5 in both period... launch time and life time.

Why?

Well my point is support by the fact Forza games have low sales... 2-4M per interaction and for a new console that will not get a big user base in at least two years the numbers will be even low... the Forza franhcise didn't grown over the generation and the only game to have so-so sales was Forza 3.

Drive Club is in the same boat but I think the PS4 will sell more than Xbone so at the end Drive Club will have good number... better than Forza 5 at least.

And you what do you think?

Edited - The bolded part is my opinion... you can ignore that.

Around the Network

Me too.

No, perhaps in future entries of Drive Club. But the first one won't beat a Forza game in sales.

I'm not convinced that will be the case. Brand and strong a marketing push will go a long way for Forza. I am not belittling Sony's efforts with DC, but I'd have to see more in order to share your sentiments (something concrete). As of now ... nothing appears so. At this point I'm inclined to think Forza will do better, but that could change.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

EDIT: I think it will outsell FORZA5.  But maybe on metacritic it might have less score.

Around the Network

Heavens no.

I'm worried Drive Club is going to be lost in a sea of racing games around that time. GT6; Forza 5; Need for Speed and The Crew.

Unless Sony throws some serious advertising money at it. Or Microsoft release Forza 6 in 2014.

I think Drive Club will sell close to 5 million lifetime... Forza games sells below that and in a new console I can't see more too.

It will be close but I think Drive Club will sell more

Kresnik said:
Heavens no.

I'm worried Drive Club is going to be lost in a sea of racing games around that time. GT6; Forza 5; Need for Speed and The Crew.

Unless Sony throws some serious advertising money at it. Or Microsoft release Forza 6 in 2014.

I believe Drive Club is releasing in 2014. It wont have any room in 2013.

I think the the fact PS4 will sell fast than Xbone will help Drive Club to archive my prediction.