By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I am an absolute asshole :( [Mass Effect 3 Spoilers]

Tagged games:

I currently am on a full Renegade playthrough of the Mass Effect Trilogy. Mass Effect 1&2 were relatively bearable, but oh man Mass Effect 3...

I just finished Tuchanka.

I killed Mordin.

I sabotaged the Genophage.

I doomed the Krogan Race to extinction.

Wrex is so happy right now, not yet knowing that his best friend betrayed him.

Great job, Bioware. Now I feel like the biggest scumbag in the Universe :(

R.I.P. Mordin

Around the Network

You killed Mordin?

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Your problem is your pointless emotional attachment to this character and your decisions. Simply flip a coin, let chance decide the fate of the universe. Take your feelings out of the equation. Only then can you act with true fairness. And if you are truly fair, then there is no need to feel bad about yourself.

I don't have much to say to this topic considering I never played ME.  However, this image popped into my mind...

_crazy_man_ said:

You killed Mordin?

Correct. I am a monster.

Around the Network
Angelus said:
Your problem is your pointless emotional attachment to this character and your decisions. Simply flip a coin, let chance decide the fate of the universe. Take your feelings out of the equation. Only then can you act with true fairness. And if you are truly fair, then there is no need to feel bad about yourself.

Hey, the Two-Face playthrough is yet to come. For now I am the Joker :P

Just don't break Jessica Chobot's heart. (I haven't played the game yet if that isn't obvious from my post)

Yea, but you do realize that the Krogan reproduce a thousand at a time? Cure the genophage, and their population will sky-rocket.

Still, I cured it, and man sucks about Wrex lol

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Renegade turned from "Getting the job done whatever the cost" into you just being an evil bastard.

The death of Mordin (paragon) is one of the few times a game has left me in tears.