By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Any members traveling to E3 (or in LA) interested in a VGChartz meet up?

Tagged games:

Would you like to meet in LA during E3 week?

Yes 2 6.67%

No 8 26.67%

Perhapse, will there be cake? 8 26.67%

Uh, no, I'm planning on ... 12 40.00%

Total:30

I was just wondering if anyone would be interetest in a VGChartz meet up?  I assume several will be going to E3 or are already in the Los Angeles Area, is there any interest having a get together?

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network

NO!

I will not be anywhere near there...

I always take my review staff going to E3 out to a dinner, if others from VGC wanted to come (I'm paying for my staff's dinner but I can't pay for yours though) I think that'd be fun.

For reference the people going to the dinner will be myself, naznatips, and ODC from the old days.

Only if you have chocolate cake or Final Fantasy Versus XIII

Wish I could go. Maybe next E3.

Around the Network

I'll be going. I wouldn't mind a meet up, but it all depends on when/where. I wouldn't be so down for dinner, maybe just a drink or something or maybe even during the conference for a lunch or what have you. Don't make any plans based on me though :)

I live not too far from LA, but I dont thik I would time to drive out there. Got a lot of stuff going on right now

next year i have 2 gooooo SSB4 will be playable

Did I miss something? Wasn't E3 developers and press only?

KHlover said:
Did I miss something? Wasn't E3 developers and press only?

You didn't miss anything. Can developers and members of the press not be on vgchartz? :)