By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony's change of attitude towards Indie - Notch developping for playstation ?

Tagged games:

Remember 5 years ago, when sony was the last one involved in the indie movement ?

Well, that may not seem like much but :

Around the Network

Cool hopefully that means minecraft is coming to PS4. Nice looking console there too

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Wow! i want that PSOne!!! :D

Whoever came up with the idea for a gold psOne invite deserves a medal.

On topic, it doesn't mean he's developing, it just means he's invited to an event.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

That system is a thing of beauty!

Around the Network

oh i want a gold psone

Ajescent said:

Whoever came up with the idea for a gold psOne invite deserves a medal.

On topic, it doesn't mean he's developing, it just means he's invited to an event.

Well, it's playstation inviting him. It might be nothing, but he could have been invited by anyone

the2real4mafol said:
Cool hopefully that means minecraft is coming to PS4. Nice looking console there too

Could be. He isn't a fan of the XB1 anyway.

I wanted a game console, not a voice and gesture based tv remote box. :/

PSN: Osc89

NNID: Oscar89

I wonder if the choice for it to be a PS One wasn't intended as a subtle dig at MS.

How awesome is that PSone?! I had the first gray model but always loved how small and slick is the PSone as my friend had one.

I wouldn't be surprised if that would be the deal, the PS4 certainly looks like the best console platform for indies.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!