By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Humble Weekly Sale: Alan Wake Collection!

Tagged games:

I paid a whopping 2 bucks!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

Too bad you can't give away games from your Steam library. I already have the standard version of Alan Wake but I'll probably get this anyway because of the extra content.

Hm, no "Pay $x and get this too" deal?

forest-spirit said:
Too bad you can't give away games from your Steam library. I already have the standard version of Alan Wake but I'll probably get this anyway because of the extra content.

don't you go bringing that used games nonsence in this thread sonny boy!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

forest-spirit said:

alan wake and american nightmare have different steam keys and the extras are also a different download. so you could give away the code for alan wake if i don't have a brain fart right now.

oh alan wake, good game. Though my xbox broke a week after I bought it in 2010 xD

Around the Network

Bought it, paid 15 bucks, seems fair as I've already got the 360 collectors edition and a normal copy, paid the 15 bucks for American Nightmare.

What's in the bundle:

NiKKoM said:
forest-spirit said:

don't you go bringing that used games nonsence in this thread sonny boy!

Don't worry, I'll make 10 threads about it instead.

I bought it to add some games to my ever increasing "games my computer can't run now so I'll probably play in a few years when I get a new computer" list

I would buy, but I only recently got the GTA pack on steam xD

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~