By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Tomodachi Collection: New Life...has an open-minded glitch!

Tagged games:

What do you think?

That's very cute. Keep i... 10 66.67%

That's great! Screw women. Only for men. 0 0%

Meh. Children are horribl... 2 13.33%

Are you serious? Patch it... 1 6.67%

The game's so horrible I... 0 0%

SHOW ME DA' RESULTS! 2 13.33%

Total:15

From several sources, on which I'll include Kotaku.com and Alfabetajuega.com

-> From Kotaku.com

"Tomodachi Collection is Nintendo's take on The Sims. But unlike The Sims, same-sex marriages have apparently not been allowed. Until now.

In the recently released Tomodachi Collection: New Life, players are reporting a "bug" that allows male Mii characters to marry each other. It does not appear to allow female characters to do the same. Besides marriage, the bug also allows male couples to have and raise children.

This option differs from the previous Tomodachi Collection, which apparently did not allow same-sex marriages.

In Japan, some Tomodachi Collection: New Life owners seem thrilled by the bug, posting photos of their gay couples online. In the images, male Mii characters ask each other to go steady, propose marriage, go on Honeymoons, bathe together, and raise children."

-> From Alfabetajuega.com

" The problem does not lie within the concept, but of course! But Nintendo has stated that they'll patch the game. We don't understand what's the point of changing it. In fact, they should put the option for women too and everyone's happy!"

I propose every single 3DS owner from here go buy this game right now! I need to confirm this source =P

Any thoughts?

Around the Network

Will they include this feature in the next Fire Emblem too? Some people may be interested :P

ugh when will Nintendo learn to release non-broken games at launch

I hope it will get patched quickly.

Player2 said:

Will they include this feature in the next Fire Emblem too? Some people may be interested :P

I would totally enjoy that options. Sometimes it is heavily-hinted that an S support between male characters may end up in romance, but they never get that far (at least when you see the character's ending), which is a shame. There was a woman-woman ending in Blazing Sword, though, if I recall correctly.

Around the Network

Nintendo hates lesbians confirmed.

It was actually supposed to be called Homodachi Collection.

Wright said:
Player2 said:

I would totally enjoy that options. Sometimes it is heavily-hinted that an S support between male characters may end up in romance, but they never get that far (at least when you see the character's ending), which is a shame. There was a woman-woman ending in Blazing Sword, though, if I recall correctly.

No digusting perversion in Nintendo games please.

BaldrSkies said:

It was actually supposed to be called Homodachi Collection.

This actually made me laugh! :D

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

Lucas-Rio said:
Wright said:
Player2 said:

No digusting perversion in Nintendo games please.

Too bad. Perversion is the sauce of life, my friend ò3ó