By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Users that seem to mirror another.

Tagged games:

Just thought it'd be interesting to point out from my persective seem to be similar types of users. They may have a different fanbase. Just both occupying a similar niche in their own respective base.

You know just similar in how they post or something like that.

and              

pezus                                      man-bear-pig

and         

kowenicki                                 Ethomaz

and     

Badgenome                           RolStoppable

and     

Conegamer                              bananaking21

and        

Soriku                              007BondAgent

and           

Kresnik                                      Slurrrpppp~

Welp his avatar   and      

salesking2099                     VGking

and    

Somini                               Nsanity

and     

Jaywood2010                       CGI-Quality

Welp that's all for now. Which users do you think are similar to their respective bases?

Please keep the flaming and raging to yourselves though? This is strictly opinion based after all.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Around the Network

I haven't been enough here to make an opinion about its users ;_;

But I can say that Badgenome is unmatched by any other user. He's similar to no one.

Expecting interesting stuff.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Wait isn't both jay and vgking both from the same side?

Wright said:

I haven't been enough here to make an opinion about its users ;_;

But I can say that Badgenome is unmatched by any other user. He's similar to no one.

you can say the same thing about rol

Around the Network

Smeag and Smeags.

Axu and Axumblade.

btw thanks for putting me in the OP but i dont see any resemblance of myself with conegamer?

Boutros and sortuoB.

bananaking21 said:
btw thanks for putting me in the OP but i dont see any resemblance of myself with conegamer?

I don't know but it's just a feeling that I have. In the way you present your posts or something I guess.

Otakumegane said:
bananaking21 said:

I don't know but it's just a feeling that I have. In the way you present your posts or something I guess.

lool well thanks young lad! since Conegamer is one of the very best posters on this site and liked by most i guess that you saying we mirror each other is a rather fine complimant though some would extremely disgaree with you