By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - NEW Final Fantasy Tactics on...

Tagged games:

Nice.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Around the Network

Squeenix, I hope you drown in red ink.

Would be great if they port it to handhelds.

Noooo!! You schould have replaced the "on..." with "announced!!!" In the thread title..

And awesome! The s will probably stand for social

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

So I should probably expect the first tier classes free and to have to pay in order to get the next tiers.

I wonder how much money they really make from these mobile games, because outside of ports of actual titles, I rarely hear much about them being that successful lately.

Around the Network
NoirSon said:
So I should probably expect the first tier classes free and to have to pay in order to get the next tiers.

I wonder how much money they really make from these mobile games, because outside of ports of actual titles, I rarely hear much about them being that successful lately.

pretty good.. keeps on growing:

And while they were dissing Hitman, Tomb Raider.. they were very postive on their social games and mobile games

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

So much for "no more social games" huh

3DS FC :  4339 - 3326 - 7693. Add me :) Nickname Tin

NiKKoM said:
NoirSon said:

pretty good.. keeps on growing:

And while they were dissing Hitman, Tomb Raider.. they were very postive on their social games and mobile games

That sort of saddens me because that means they will continue to increase focus on the mobile/social game market. But at the same time maybe those are actually good games.