By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Beyond: Two Souls' Script looks rather anemic

Tagged games:

Playstation Access's Facebook has posted a picture of what we can assume is the Script to Beyond: Two Souls

And I have to say, the scripts looks pretty weak compared to the alleged 1000+ of Heavy Rain, does this mean that David Cage is losing his touch?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

damn... I fell sorry for the intern who had to carry that around!!!

Damn, I need this game quick!

CGI-Quality said:
3EYOND has a 2000-page script. If that's 'losing your touch', I may as well quit my job...

This.

Where's that one pic with the DQ7 script?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
3EYOND has a 2000-page script. If that's 'losing your touch', I may as well quit my job...

That awkward moment when people can't tell if you are joking over the internet...

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

I guess the game will be heavily scripted.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Chandler said:
I guess the game will be heavily scripted.

That looks like about 1600 pages to me

CGI-Quality said:
Ajescent said:
CGI-Quality said:

That awkward moment when people can't tell if you are joking over the internet...

Hmmm...

* thread title implies a lack of vitality and then OP follows the sour puss *

More like that awkward moment when your topic has trouble sending the right message. ;)

Really? I say "Anemic" and then say that Heavy Rain weighed in at 1000+ pages at the same time showing that huge skyscraper they call a script and you couldn't tell it was a joke....?