By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - LOZ: Ocarina Of Time 2 on Wii U - Is it possible after LOZ : LttP 2 3DS?

Tagged games:

Now that Zelda: A Link To The Past 2 is coming to 3DS do you think Nintendo might do a Ocarina of Time 2 for Wii U?

Set in Hyrule with a field 100 times the size. Heaps more complex time travel puzzles. Massive dungeons. Man that would be sick!

---

Changed title to be less misleading/more descriptive

~tads12

Around the Network

Yes please. As long as they don't put in some stupid gameplay gimmick like Link turning into a shadow and moving along walls.

I LOVE ICELAND!

Yes it would be. I would pay good money to play any old Nintendo classic that has been given some WiiU HD and Gamepad love.

Nintendo Network ID: DaRevren

I love My Wii U, and the potential it brings to gaming.

We already have "Ocarina of Time 2", it is called "Majora's Mask"...

Majora's Mask?

Majora's Mask.

Around the Network
KHlover said:
We already have "Ocarina of Time 2", it is called "Majora's Mask"...

I kinda meant a sequel like Nintendo are doing with A Link To The Past 2. So set in Hyrule focusing on the Ocarina of Time and so forth.  

KungKras said:
Yes please. As long as they don't put in some stupid gameplay gimmick like Link turning into a shadow and moving along walls.

Ya I agree. Turning into a moving painting on a wall would be much better.

JoeTheBro said:
KungKras said:

Whoa, careful there. Turning into a shadow is awesome and allows for some pretty nice puzzles with light. See "Lost in Shadow" for example:

KungKras said:

Much of the older Zelda games had a lot of gimmicky items and powers, as i've recently learned.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

KHlover said:
JoeTheBro said:
KungKras said:

Whoa, careful there. Turning into a shadow is awesome and allows for some pretty nice puzzles with light. See "Lost in Shadow" for example:

I'm not actually against the idea, just kinda mocking him.

Also I played a LittleBigPlanet Vita level with that type of shadow gimmick. It's really cool.