By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I can hardly believe the next gen is so close to beginning! How's your 7th gen backlog?

Tagged games:

Did you guys actually notice how fast time is fast forwarding? Other day we were waiting for the PS4 announcement... it happened now we are very close to E3... soon it will have passed too and we'll be upon 8th gen! It's halfway April already and if rumors turn out to be true, we'll get our hands on the PS4 around October / November 2013.

Looking at my PS3 (and PSV) my backlog is overwhelming... I have so much stuff to play that I didn't finish - let alone get Platinums in certain games! 

At the moment I'm working on Dead or Alive 5. But I have dozens of games I'm yet to finish (lots of them thanks to PS Plus, many of them on Vita too).

How about you? Too much of a backlog to finish?

Will you play both PS3 and PS4 (gen7/gen8) at once?

Around the Network

Imba for WiiU games.

(I know, you know. It's going to happen)

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Are you guys still stuck in the 7th gen? Jeez, get with the times! :p

On a more serious note, I'm not even close to being done with 7th gen games.

Dolphin Emu, 2 Tales games, Portals 1 and 2, some PC indies I missed out on.
Couple of DS games I'm still trying to fin too.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

I'm done with the 7th gen as far as new games go, but I'm waiting for more Wii U games I'm interested in to hit before I jump into the 8th.

Around the Network

Mines huge. Probably around 30 games as a guess over the 360,DS and a couple of games on the PSP. Playing through rage now on 360.... A lot better than what I thought it would be and what I've heard people say about it.

Mostly caught up I'm almost done with FC3 then I'll fool around and platinum LEGO LOTR with a buddy. After that I just wanna do Tomb Raider and Bioshock Infinite (gonna play 1 as well since it's on there). Gonna do LoU (pre-ordered Survival Edition) over the Summer before getting Puppeteer at release along with Beyond 2 Souls and KH HD. Also I'll get Castlevania whenever it comes out. Gotta get and plat Budokai HD and of course I'll be getting GTA5 (possibly Christmas)

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

I have no back log of games last 2 games i got was black op 1 and 2
I have about 15 ps3 gmes.

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

Oh and yes I'll most likely be on PS3 and 4 at the same time. Especially if I get GTA5 at Christmas but I like the release schedule the rest of the year. If only Puppeteer could come in June along with KH HD in July, LoU go back to its original date, and Beyond be in August then I would be set but unfortunately no one wants to release games when I have time on my hands for some reason (I go outside but not 24/7!)

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

games i still need to play that are out
lost odyssey
far cry 3
dishonored
assassin's creed revelations
bioshock infinite
crisis core final fantasy 7
the world ends with you
kingdom hearts birth by sleep