By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what game do you wish people would talk more about on here?

Tagged games:

mine is red dead redemption, i just love this game to death but a lot of people seem to ignore it

another game is to the moon

Around the Network

Pokemon Metagame.

Upload them strategies.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Any of the Main-Series Pokemon games.
My Official Pokemon Thread gets lonely sometimes... it just seems like it's Lest, Smeags, and me when it all gets down to it. ;/ (Which, trust me, does give us much to talk about!)

I absolutely love rdr, did all the stuff to get 100% completion, and undead nightmare was awesome . It's prob because it's old now.

Psychonauts. One of the best underrated gems in gaming history imo

Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network

Divergence: Online. The sheer potential that game has makes me wonder why more aren't talkin about it. Which I find sad. :(

NintendoPie said:
My Official Pokemon Thread gets lonely sometimes... it just seems like it's Lest, Smeags, and me when it all gets down to it. ;/ (Which, trust me, does give us much to talk about!)

Has there been any sig changes to the pokemon games? The last one I played was fire red or ruby whichever is newer.

NintendoPie said:

didnt t-bone make like a billion threads about the new pokemon?

BloodyRain said:
NintendoPie said:

Has there been any sig changes to the pokemon games? The last one I played was fire red or ruby whichever is newer.

What do you mean by sig changes?

Over all, though, the Pokemon games have evolved much since Ruby/FireRed.

BloodyRain said:

I absolutely love rdr, did all the stuff to get 100% completion, and undead nightmare was awesome . It's prob because it's old now.

you're now one of my favorite users on this site