Tagged games:

Who's your favorite Mario character?

Mario 19 41.30%

Luigi 6 13.04%

Peach 0 0%

Bowser 7 15.22%

Yoshi 7 15.22%

Total:39

Bowser is a pretty underrated character and here's why, (Well in my opinion that is) Bowser is pretty much use a cheap excuse for a villain these days. Honestly, why haven't this guy have his own franchise, Wario have his own games why not Bowser?

Been replaying Bowser inside Story, totally forgot how good this game was and how likable Bowser is as a character to. Thanks AlphaDreams for giving the Mario characters great dialoug and personalty. Bowser inside Story, Super Mario RPG and Super Paper Mario are the games that made me respect and like Bowser as a character.

I look forward to Mario & Luigi: Dream Team, one of my most anticipated games of this year. Hopefully Bowser is playable in the next game, it's quite clear that Bowser isn't a bad guy no more, so why don't have have his own game yet. 

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Around the Network

Hopefully well get another Super Mario RPG from Square-enix

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

I find that the 2nd party devs and Intelligent systems are a LOT better at fleshing out Mario characters than EAD is.

Really, the RPGs give the characters personality.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Hopefully Mario & Luigi: Dream Team continues that trend.

Bowser's Last Story had a real good ending for Bowser that'll never forget...

EVAR

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Otakumegane said:
I find that the 2nd party devs and Intelligent systems are a LOT better at fleshing out Mario characters than EAD is.

Really, the RPGs give the characters personality.

Exactcully, as much I enjoy their games, I grow bored of the same universe of bland characters. That's why at this moment, I always seen the Mario characters more as objects then full flesh characters

— 

Around the Network

"...it's quite clear that Bowser isn't a bad guy no more."

Wait, WHAT???

Hopefully the next Super Mario Bros will focus around Bowser, how cool would that be :3

— 

http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/news/2013/1/bowser-crowned-greatest-videogame-villain-of-all-time-in-poll-for-guinness-world-records-2013-gamer%E2%80%99s-edition-46745/

:D

Suke said:
Hopefully the next Super Mario Bros will focus around Bowser, how cool would that be :3

They always do. Mario always try's to get his kid-napped wife away from that thief named Bowser. What a jerk!

Yeah, or maybe that's just me. I just don't see him as a bad guy no more.

—