By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Psn Plus: One hour free trial of BIOSHOCK INFINITE.

Tagged games:

Psn Plus: One hour free trial of BIOSHOCK INFINITE.

CRAZY! The game is brand new and I have just played it for one hour FOR FREE! Sony is at the cutting edge of consumer experience, what a delight it was!

By the way, beautiful, great and interesting game.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
pezus said:
Wait, the fuck??

I swear to god man, I HAVE JUST PLAYED.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

NA I guess? We never get 1 hour trials for Europe anymore ;(

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

pezus said:
Wait, the fuck??

The BioShock Infinite in US have one hour free trial in Plus since thursday... after that you have to buy the game to continue to play... it is the full game but after one hour you can't play it anymore before you buy it.

kivi95 said:
NA I guess? We never get 1 hour trials for Europe anymore ;(

Yes, and I am amazed, they never gave us one hour free trials of such recent games.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
pezus said:
Wait, the fuck??

The BioShock Infinite in US have one hour free trial in Plus since thurday... after that you have to buy the game to continue to play... it is the full game but after one hour you can't play it anymore before you buy it.

Don´t act like you are not impressed man, you know better than that.

Impressive.

WagnerPaiva said:
Don´t act like you are not impressed man, you know better than that.

lol I was just explaining... this is amazing because made the guys that play the game buy it

i don't want to play the "uhh ohh" guy but it's not really so much crazier as a demo of a game. enough to see if you like it but not enough time to play through it which doesn't make it really better as a demo since you still have to buy it if you like it and if you don't like it it's not much better to play a game for an hour as for 20 minutes.

yeah i found it while i was going through the store
i will try it after downloading all the ps+ games