By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - i actually can't beat God of War:A.. The trials.. THE TRIALS!

Tagged games:

i have been trying for almost 2 hours.. i literally can not do it.

im stuck on the 2 snake ladys and the two bitches with the electric.. i CANT DO IT :(

Around the Network

lol, i can't understand why people think the game is too hard. i played on normal and this was the only part in the game i had to try more than 2 or 3 times.
but don't worry. they will release a patch soon which lowers the difficulty....

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

They are releasing a patch today I think to fix it.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/03/26/god-of-war-ascension-update-1-03-tweaks-trial-of-archimedes-adds-customisation-features/

oh so I finished it before the patch?

incredible :O

I assume you've never been able to complete a God of War game on normal then...

Edit: And don't even dare to try Bayonetta, Devil may Cry or Ninja Gaiden either.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Around the Network

Use the clone Kratos and be sure to stun them. Don't forget your other powers like slowing down time (so to speak). Use them OFTEN, so keep track of the recharge times. I use them as soon as they are available. And remember the different blades have different powers.I find the Hades blades were most useful for the first wave since the attacks from the rage meter hits everyone in the room and it reaps life.

Medusas ... avoid them as much as you can. Get a few hits in and then dodge out. Keep dodging the beam so you wont freeze. I would not advise using magic against them since it gets harder when you have to face 2 Medusas and 2 Sirens. I'd save the magic for them.

I beat it on hard and very hard. Hopefully my advice was helpful. In all honesty I didn't find it hard at all. I thought Ghost of Sparta was harder. There is a section with a few wraiths and a cyclops or 2 after Atlantis, pretty late in the game. Now that was HARD.

PlaystaionGamer said:

i have been trying for almost 2 hours.. i literally can not do it.

im stuck on the 2 snake ladys and the two bitches with the electric.. i CANT DO IT :(

I believe in you proud prince!

Lol, i'm still playing through 3 (though I have Ascension).

ghettoglamour said:

I assume you've never been able to complete a God of War game on normal then...

Edit: And don't even dare to try Bayonetta, Devil may Cry or Ninja Gaiden either.

i have only done God of War 1,2,3 & COO on normal.. 

Yeah, Trail of Archimedes can be a pain. I played on hard and for a while I thought I cant make it.
Your still in the first half of the challenge you will then face 2 lady warriors the a stone warrior
and finally centaur (with little room to dodge his attacks)

The first part is by far the hardest just focus on killing the gorgons first.
kill them using the button-less QTE to get magic orbs then unleash all you stored magic
(lighting if you unlocked it) to damage the annoying electric..witched along with the gorgons
while making sure to finish the gorgons off using the button-less QTE (for more magic)

If you take the fight to the sides you may get lucky and one of the gorgons will ring out one or both
of the the electric witches for an instant death.

I heard they patched the game in normal and easy to add check points during the challenge
so make sure to check for updates before playing again. :)

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

ioi said:
http://gamewise.co/games/45764/God-of-War-Ascension/Walkthrough

Thanks, i have kept trying but its easier written down then done it seems :(