By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who else want Monster Hunter 4 come to WiiU?

Tagged games:

Since Friday I play MH3U and I bought also the 3DS-version, to play on the go with my save. But I really feel, that this is a game much more fitting to home-console. MH4 has only 3DS as target platform, because japanese prefer handhelds and MH is most popular in Japan. But I really hope they make a WiiU-version, that is the same game, as the both MH3U show us. To achieve that we must Capcom show, that also the West loves MH, but prefers home-console. So I'm very excited for the sales-numbers of the opening week for MH3U. If they are good, Capcom might consider it. Please let it happen!

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

Rather than just a HD port, they might try to make a full fledged console hunter for the west.

At least that's what I think Deep Down is going to be. It's totally Western-style hunter.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

I just want a Monster Hunter build from the ground up for the Wii U,
using the entire power of the system.

Maybe they consider MH4U...hopefully its more than just a HD Version!

Otakumegane said:

Rather than just a HD port, they might try to make a full fledged console hunter for the west.

At least that's what I think Deep Down is going to be. It's totally Western-style hunter.

You think Deep Down is Capcom trying to make something Monster Hunter like for western audiences? Now I'm interested in the game.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Monster Hunter 4 should have been a console release to begin with. But the popularity of the franchise on handhelds has led them to change it up. I'm sure it'll show up on Wi U eventually. Do any Nintendo games do cross save or cross platform play?

Around the Network

I tried the demo of MH3 on WiiU and I wasn't sold. It would be nice if MH4 got an HD release on Wii U though.

hivycox said:

I'd love that too. I was wanting one for the PS3 but all we got was a port of the PSP version and no western release for either.....fuck.
To this day I haven't played through a Monster Hunter game. It's a shame Capcom kept this in Japan as I could see a Monster Hunting game be very popular with kids here in America. 

VGKing said:
Monster Hunter 4 should have been a console release to begin with. But the popularity of the franchise on handhelds has led them to change it up. I'm sure it'll show up on Wi U eventually. Do any Nintendo games do cross save or cross platform play?

just mh3u atm, SSB4 will(at least it looks that way) as well. But the difference in SSB4 is that it will be 2 different games. (not like PSASBR if you kno wat i mean).

VGKing said:
hivycox said:

I'd love that too. I was wanting one for the PS3 but all we got was a port of the PSP version and no western release for either.....fuck.
To this day I haven't played through a Monster Hunter game. It's a shame Capcom kept this in Japan as I could see a Monster Hunting game be very popular with kids here in America. 

unfortunately for us (people who want a new game ground up from home consoles) will probably never get one. Capcom just sees it for handhelds, like pokemon. Is it a possibility? sure it is, it would go nicely if it were for wii u(gamepad= great controls) and ps4+vita combo(remote play). Imagine that

tbone51 said:
VGKing said:

just mh3u atm, SSB4 will(at least it looks that way) as well. But the difference in SSB4 is that it will be 2 different games. (not like PSASBR if you kno wat i mean).

How does that work? As far as I know Nintendo doens't have any sort of cloud saving feature.