By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Would you mind Bayonetta 2 to be multiplat if you get Bayonetta on Wii U?

Tagged games:

Your Choice

Multiplat for both games 48 34.78%

Bayonetta 2 Wii U exclusive 90 65.22%

Total:138

Hypothetical question!

If a Bayonetta port for Wii U is connected to Bayonetta 2 going multiplat, would you mind or would you rather have Bayonetta 2 stay exclusive and not get the first game on Wii U?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

I'd be cool with that as long as the Wii U version doesn't get a six month delay because of it.

Yes, I would mind. That two-timing floozy is not welcome back on Sony platforms.

forest-spirit said:
I'd be cool with that as long as the Wii U version doesn't get a six month delay because of it.

Ditto. Keep the treatment for the Wii U version fair, and i'd let it slide. It'd be the only way i could play the original in this hypothetical scenario (assuming the me in the scenario also doesn't have PS3/360).

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I have a sick feeling that Lego Undercover and Bayonetta 2 will be multiplat soon. First it was Ray-man, then Ninja Gaiden.

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Around the Network
badgenome said:
Yes, I would mind. That two-timing floozy is not welcome back on Sony platforms.

So we meet again, Badgenome! Do not try to deny it! i can see through your disguise like a clear window!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Suke said:
I have a sick feeling that Lego Undercover and Bayonetta 2 will be multiplat soon. First it was Ray-man, then Ninja Gaiden.

Bayonetta 2 will go multiplat when they see how poorly it sells on the wii u.

[url=http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/sidious_164]

[/url]

sidious164 said:

Bayonetta 2 will go multiplat when they see how poorly it sells on the wii u.

Bayonetta 2 will go multiplatform so Nintendo can make its money back? wat.

Only if the Bayonetta port is

a) competent (at least 360 fps and maybe improved texture work, off tv play)
b) cheap (19,99€ retail, 14,99€ eShop)

I wouldn't trade Bayonetta 2 exclusivity for a 60€ shoddy late port. No thanks.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Suke said:

since nintendo funded bayonetta 2, there is no way it will be multiplat