By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Crysis 2 vs Crysis 3: Verdict?

Tagged games:

Crysis 2 vs Crysis 3: Verdict!

Crysis 2 - mods ftw! 84 32.94%

Crysis 3 - keep it original! 89 34.90%

The Original Crysis - Still the KING! 82 32.16%

Total:255

I wish they released a next gen version of crysis 3 I would have waited and got it on ps4. There games are just beautiful.

Around the Network

can i choose the first picture the guy holding that gun ? :D

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

CGI-Quality said:
-Newcloud- said:
I wish they released a next gen version of crysis 3 I would have waited and got it on ps4. There games are just beautiful.

So what do ya think? Crysis 2 (moddedP) or Crysis 3 (Vanilla)?

Looking at these screenshots Crysis 3 edges it out slightly, both look great. 

I think Crysis 3 looks the best... I think it's the worst game in the series though :(. Crysis Warhead and the first half of crysis 1 being my favorite,  I liked crysis 2 a lot because of it's verticality. 

the original modded theres just something about that island

OT i was really disappointed in crysis3 and has little to do with its length

Play Me

Around the Network

Crysis 3 looks way better, but I don't know...the game still sucks to me. I can't get in to the gameplay. Better than 2 but I'd rather play Halo or Fear or something with meaty gunplay and lesser visuals...

edit - oh youre asking about crysis 2 with mods or crysis 3? i cant judge a game by screenshots...i need to see it in motion to decide.

Crysis original with mods.

I'm playing it on console ( I know I'm a weak console peasant ) and I will say I'm impressed as hell what Crytek was able to pull off on consoles.

I wasn't that impressed with Crysis 2 on the 360 but Crysis 3 is gorgeous on it. Possibly even the best or close to it Ive ever seen on console

CGI-Quality said:
disolitude said:

Crysis 3 looks way better, but I don't know...the game still sucks to me. I can't get in to the gameplay. Better than 2 but I'd rather play Halo or Fear or something with meaty gunplay and lesser visuals...

edit - oh youre asking about crysis 2 with mods or crysis 3? i cant judge a game by screenshots...i need to see it in motion to decide.

You think 3 looks "way" better? Well, I'll have new screenshots of MaLDos HD texture v4 Final + Black Fire's 2 Mod + QCM for Crysis 2 and have at it again!

I added my edit because i didnt realize you were comparing modded crysis 2 with vanilla crysis 3. The mods could make crysis 2 look better for sure... but stock for both, it isnt even close.

CGI-Quality said:
Wow, the poll is greatly in favor of the original. People really think it tops 3?

Yes, it is.

PS. There are not the best mods... please GCI install the game again and show to us the best modded Crysis (Warhead) that can be found in the internet.