By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX coming to NA/EU this fall

Tagged games:

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Coming to PS3 This Fall

+ Posted by Robert Peeler // Community Manager, Square Enix

“Although my heart may be weak, it’s not alone. It’s grown with each new experience. And it’s found a home with all the friends I’ve made. I’ve become a part of their heart, just as they’ve become a part of mine… I don’t need a weapon. My friends are my power!”

Since this memorable speech, Sora’s dedication to his friends has shown across the series, and the magic of KINGDOM HEARTS continues to unite fans throughout the world. Ten years later and seven entries in, we have a new opportunity to replay the adventure that started it all in beautiful HD.

We’re proud to announce the upcoming release of KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX for North America! The young Sora wields the magical keyblade in search of his lost friends, making new ones with Disney’s Goofy and Donald along the way. The story continues through classic Disney stories like Aladdin, Hercules, Alice in Wonderland, Pinocchio, and The Nightmare Before Christmas. Utilizing RPG mechanics and gaining new exploratory powers throughout his adventure, Sora solidified himself as a starry-eyed hero that bridged Disney classics with a unique overarching story of friendship and courage. This classic hit comes in breathtaking HD with various gameplay enhancements, and is exclusively available for the first time on PlayStation 3 this fall.

Sora’s adventures took a dramatic turn with his journey into the mysterious Castle Oblivion in KINGDOM HEARTS Re:Chain of Memories. These events revealed some of the hidden intentions behind the shadowy Organization XIII. Their movements and the training of one notable character in the series, Roxas, are detailed even further in stunning HD visuals through the cinematic scenes of KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days.

All of this is included with full Trophy support in one spectacular release. Plus, KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX includes the once-exclusive KINGDOM HEARTS FINAL MIX content, like new enemies, weapons, abilities, cutscenes, missions and more!

We can’t thank the fans enough (many of whom have asked us many times for this very game!) for all their support throughout the years, and we urge all of you to continue to follow news surrounding KINGDOM HEARTS on our official Twitter and Facebook. Relish this opportunity to replay the original and know again why without a doubt, the light, is KINGDOM HEARTS!

---

How uncharacteristically unshitty of Square... what gives?

Around the Network

Not the biggest KH fan but I'll be getting this since I didn't have a chance to play Final Mix Version or Rechain.

Former something....

for iphone?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

badgenome said:

How uncharacteristically unshitty of Square... what gives?

Sony's running Square now!

BasilZero said:
I'll be getting this just for HD Final Remix but..they could of at least added a HD Re:Chain of Memories to the mix >.>.

Also how is it 1.5....1.5 would be including chain of memories ;( bastards.

It's Kingdom Hearts + Re:Chain of Memories + the cutscenes from 358/2 Days, Mr. Complainypants.

Around the Network

BasilZero said:
I'll be getting this just for HD Final Remix but..they could of at least added a HD Re:Chain of Memories to the mix >.>.

Also how is it 1.5....1.5 would be including chain of memories ;( bastards.

wh.. what? it is included.....

anyway, yes I'm very excited, and I know a lot fo my customers will be too :) I pre-ordered the japanese one already, but will be glad to buy it a second time to treat Square for doing something right ;D

Squaresoft is that you?

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

BasilZero said:
They should of released this on PC as well ;(

OMGGGGG!!! YESS!

Never played any Kingdom Hearts game, and i haven't ruined them for me neither by watching them on Youtube like i did with some other games, so i'm looking forward to this

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’