By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Honours Dedicated Trophy Hunters with Congratulations

Tagged games:

It's a hard life

Committing your life to collecting digital trinkets can be a real chore. Not only are you forced to sit through inane difficulty tiers, assemble sizeable bounties of feathers, and grind you way through hundreds of multiplayer levels with strangers, but it’s also relatively unappreciated work. Who gives you a pat on the back for achieving your latest Platinum? Certainly not the community on PS3Trophies.org – it’s just another number to them. Thankfully, platform holder Sony understands your plight.

As posted on our forums earlier today, the company is currently sending out a batch of congratulations messages to players who achieved the Platinum Trophy in Killzone 3. Former staff writer Nathan Michalik was among the 0.01 per cent who achieved the feat, and shared the above message with us. It’s nice to know that the publisher cares.

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2013/02/sony_honours_dedicated_trophy_hunters_with_congratulations

HELLLL YEAH!!! I'M ONE OF THE 0.01%

Around the Network

All my Platinums.

ethomaz said:

All my Platinums.

How do you guys have so much spare time? O_o

I have LBP and The Walking Dead plats. That's it.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:

I think it's not too much time... I play ~20 hours per week... if I have a little more time than I should have about 70.

Anyway... I need just one more coin to get the One Piece: Pirate Warrior Platinum Trophy... I think tonight I get it.

hehe I only have the All Stars Platinum..

this is smart marketing by Sony too...KZ4 incoming? ;)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

And your only level 16? I would have thought you would be over 20 with all those platinums. Must be harder to level up than I thought. I have somewhere around 1600 trophies and like 8 plats and I'm level 14 I think.

But, congrats. How hard is the killzone 3 plat, I never tried to get it.

I'm 0.01%.

Only have inFamous 2 plat.

Euphoria14 said:
ethomaz said:

All my Platinums.

I have LBP and The Walking Dead plats. That's it.

I have 55 platnums

axumblade said:
nnodley said:

And your only level 16? I would have thought you would be over 20 with all those platinums. Must be harder to level up than I thought. I have somewhere around 1600 trophies and like 8 plats and I'm level 14 I think.

But, congrats. How hard is the killzone 3 plat, I never tried to get it.

I'm at level 13 and it is taking forever to get to level 14. >_<

Ya it took me forever too, but don't plats raised the percent the most.  I mostly get bronze and silver trophies and a not many golds.

Edit* I just looked and I'm only 1% of level 14. FML.  Damn, I have like 10 games I would like to plat, but I just don't have the time.