By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Movie 43

Tagged games:

Movie 43 is a diabolical abomination. Rude, crude, sick and a disgrace. Yet despite these flaws, I LOVED IT! It's the funniest film I've ever seen in my life, I was pretty much laughing non-stop throughout it. I've been talking to a few people who've seen it since then and they've said it was one of the worst films they've ever seen and they want their money back...so either I have a fucked up sense of humour or they are squares. Anyone else watched it/want to watch it? If you have seen it, what did you think?

Pro-tip: DO NOT leave the cinema once the credits start to roll, as at the end of the credits there's another 10 minute+ long scene which is hilarious.

Around the Network

Holy shit bro you got horrible taste. WTF is wrong with you LOL.

riderz13371 said:
Holy shit bro you got horrible taste. WTF is wrong with you LOL.

Have you actually seen it?! C'mon man, it's funny as f^_^!

spurgeonryan said:
Went Halley berry in this?

Yes. She's really good in it

That movie looks fucking terrible. I'd probably find it funnier to wipe my ass with a $10 bill for about an hour and half. Looks like a bunch of toilet humor, which I'm not above laughing at it, but it looks like a giant mess with a bunch of big time actors slapped in for no reason. Ted does a way better job in the toilet-humor, NOW that is comedy.

I'm not sure how you could think this is the funniest movie EVARR, seen as how there are many movies waaaaaay better than movie 43, but to each his own.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network

Haven't seen it yet, but I'll watch it eventually. I think critics were way too hard on this movie. Obviously it's not taking itself too seriously so why should reviewers?

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Areym said:

That movie looks fucking terrible. I'd probably find it funnier to wipe my ass with a $10 bill for about an hour and half. Looks like a bunch of toilet humor, which I'm not above laughing at it, but it looks like a giant mess with a bunch of big time actors slapped in for no reason. Ted does a way better job in the toilet-humor, NOW that is comedy.

I'm not sure how you could think this is the funniest movie EVARR, seen as how there are many movies waaaaaay better than movie 43, but to each his own.

You can't make statements like that if you haven't even seen the film

I was just browsing the reviews on RT (it's at 5% lol) due to what you said when I saw this blurb:

"If your idea of a gut-busting good time at the multiplex is to see Jackman clown around with a pair of testicles on his neck, accidentally dipping them in butter and slapping them on the head of a baby, then Movie 43 is pure gold."

That... actually makes me want to see it.

LemonSlice said:

I was just browsing the reviews on RT (it's at 5% lol) due to what you said when I saw this blurb:

"If your idea of a gut-busting good time at the multiplex is to see Jackman clown around with a pair of testicles on his neck, accidentally dipping them in butter and slapping them on the head of a baby, then Movie 43 is pure gold."

That... actually makes me want to see it.

SPOILER ALERT!

Yeah, the film's awesome for people with a sick sense of humour like me. APM would probably like it too

The fact it was so many unconnected storys is what let this film down for me it really didn't feel like a movie, If somehow all the storys connected like the movie 'love actually' it would be a pretty hilarious film.
Once i took it for what it was i found it funny and like the op says stay behind after the credits because beezle the cat is a crease!