By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I had a dream about Sonys Q3 FY2012 earnings release

Tagged games:

In the dream I was watching Bloomberg and the presenter woman said 'Sony have just reported $200m profit for the quarter' in an American accent.

Around the Network

Seems legit

Ps5Nextbox confirmed.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

weird i had the same dream but she was speaking with a scottish accent

there really something wrong deep inside if you dream about watching bloomberg tv.. I can understand the dream abiut Kaz.. cause he's a sexy asian.. but bloomberg tv?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

Well with all the assets they have been selling and exchange rates currently in their favor, I sure hope they post a profit. If Nintendo was able to do 450 million, I wonder what Sony's profits will be.

NiKKoM said:
there really something wrong deep inside if you dream about watching bloomberg tv.. I can understand the dream abiut Kaz.. cause he's a sexy asian.. but bloomberg tv?

Hey! Bloomberg TV is good. It wasn't really a proper dream either, 'twas only a few seconds long. I just clicked on Ethomaz's Sony Q3 FY2012 results thread and I thought "oh, I thought they made $200m profit..?"...and then I remembered the dream.

operating profit? i think even that should be higher or not?

man-bear-pig said:

In the dream I was watching Bloomberg and the presenter woman said 'Sony have just reported $200m profit for the quarter' in an American accent.

Blasphemy.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

theprof00 said:
weird i had the same dream but she was speaking with a scottish accent

I also had the same dream but she was Kaz Hirai.