By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dead Space 3 Has 11 Pieces of Day One DLC

Tagged games:

Dead Space 3 will launch with 11 pieces of day one DLC available, offering services ranging from speeding up loot collection to new suits and weapons for Isaac.

most of the purchasable upgrades tie into the game's crafting system, specifically the scavenger bots that you can use to salvage weapon parts and resources scattered around the game world. It's worth noting that these DLC bundles are separate from the micro-transactions in the game's weapon crafting system discovered last week.

Three packs were spotted on the US PlayStation store that'll allow you to soup-up your little helpers, each priced at $4.99. One will increase your bots' capacity, another will strengthen its personality and the final one will speed up its loot collection. Prices for Europe and Australasia haven't been unveiled yet.

Full article : 

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/02/01/dead-space-3-has-11-pieces-of-day-one-dlc

Around the Network

was this posted before or do people simply not care about the day one DLC thing anymore?

So so pointless, just include it on the disc!

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Overkill much? Truthfully, it kind of depends on the nature of the downloadable content though.

That sucks.

Around the Network

Boycott the fucks

the2real4mafol said:
So so pointless, just include it on the disc!

Sure, but only if you agree to pay for the unlock code!

You'd think Bandai Namco was publishing this. Recent Tales games also release with tons of little DLCs that aren't real content, just optional boosts to shorten grinding, and cosmetic costumes. The thing is it's a good way to supplement income while having little real impact on the game.

TLDR: Who cares.

Eh. It's for people who suck at playing games, I suppose, and want short-cuts. As I will likely never purchase such short-cuts, I don't really care.

However, I wish they'd make it so that NOT purchasing such things would be the only way to get the last achievement/thropy--"I'm not a puss".

monkeyade said:
Boycott the fucks

i simply dont understand why its hard for us gamer to boycott a game. i mean lets just bend over and pull our pants down for EA