By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Finally Halo on the PS3

Tagged games:

Im sure there is an interesting story behind this.

I wonder if they got a trade in value.

Seriously? How could this happen - and inside job?

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network

Sorry, took me a second to get the image correctly.

It's Halo 4 in a PS3 case for sale in a store.  And I'm totaly sure it is a legitmate copy! /sarcasm

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Tell me a funny joke!

How did they let this slip? haha

You should have brought it

i see no conceivable way that this could be fake!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

i guess that forbes article about sony buying xbox is true after all

Of course it's not fake!  You can clearly see it on the internets!

Like bananaking21 said, Sony must be buying out Microsoft.  Unless someone can come up with a better explaination.

Tell me a funny joke!

bananaking21 said:
i guess that forbes article about sony buying xbox is true after all

woul be worth some money i'm sure.

I like how its just sitting there among a bunch of copies of old as hell PS2 games and totally trying to blend in and look inconspicuous.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.