By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Hey there, American! I'll buy your Ninostarter items!

Tagged games:

Being EU is suffering :(

Around the Network

What's with all the buzz over these Ninostarter items?

Bristow9091 said:
NintendoPie said:
What's with all the buzz over these Ninostarter items?

Well I'm not sure about other people, but I'm a HUGE collector, and feel that my Ni no Kuni Wizard's Edition wouldn't be complete without having ALL of the items in it...

Although to be honest I'd be happy with just the coin, but if I can, I want to get all of the items, lol.

It doesn't come with all the items in the first place?

Isn't gonna be cheap, the entire Wizard's Edition (US) is going for over $230-$250 easy on eBay.

http://www.ebay.com/csc/i.html?_sacat=0&_from=R40&_nkw=ni+no+kuni+wizard%27s+edition&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc

I wish I bought more than just one.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Wanna make a deal with the devil hatmoza? I ask for a pint of your blood and you first unborn child.

Deal?

In all seriousness PM me and we will talk. I really don't want to give up the coin but if the price is right... we'll see. But no promises.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
Wanna make a deal with the devil hatmoza? I ask for a pint of your blood and you first unborn child.

Deal?

In all seriousness PM me and we will talk. I really don't want to give up the coin but if the price is right... we'll see. But no promises.

You could ask for his fingerprint and then sell it to a corporation for thousands. (Not a Dark Knight reference.)

Sal.Paradise said:
Being EU is suffering :(

Oh, whatever! Our special edition of MGR: Revengeance doesn't come with this:

Cry me a fucking river, Yurop!

hatmoza said:
Wanna make a deal with the devil hatmoza? I ask for assraepz and bukkake.

Deal?

(Translated into English from hatmoza-ese.)