By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 2010-2013 VGC Members UNITE! VGC's New Generation!

Tagged games:

What year did you join?

2010 9 18.00%

2011 10 20.00%

2012 26 52.00%

2013 5 10.00%

Total:50

We must stick together! The elders of this site see us as youngins who know nothing of what they do, but we know! We must stick together to prove the elders wrong and show them that we can start a new Generation here on VGC.

Lay aside your console biases and hatred, let's all gather together in this thread and unite!

Around the Network

start a new vgchartz generation? please tell me were not planning on mating together?

bananaking21 said:
start a new vgchartz generation? please tell me were not planning on mating together?

No, no. That wouldn't turn out well seeing as we have... no females on this site.

Is this some kind of revolution? If yes then, Viva La Revolución!!

Nintendo and PC gamer

I'm in. We gon kick those old fart's teeth in and change their diapers when we're done.

Around the Network

I might be an 2007 hs graduate butbim a 2012 VGC user!!!!

"For the Motherland!!!!!!!!!!"

Umm I am in. What is the game plan *whispers too loud*

spurgeonryan said:
No wonder I have so much hate. I do not belong to the other thread or this thread. Basically.

You can be a free agent or double agent :O

spurgeonryan said:
No wonder I have so much hate. I do not belong to the other thread or this thread. Basically.

Shoo! You do belong in the other thread!

I don't know where I belong...slightly too old to be new, yet too new to be old...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.