By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Jurassic Park IV Will Open June 2014 and Jurassic Park 3D in 2013

Tagged games:

Are you excited!

Hell Yeah! 12 66.67%

What the....NO! 2 11.11%

Only if Ian Malcom or Alan Grant Return! 3 16.67%

Total:17

I think some movies have to end the series in a bang. No need for Jurassic Park IV.

Around the Network

I've been waiting so long for this movie to come out and I can't wait to see this when it does! ^D^

so do we know if it will play on one of the islands or will they finely bring the dinos to a prehistoric Zoo in America?

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Jurassic Park III may have been underwhelming, but 1 was a masterpiece in cheesy filmmaking and was a truly groundbreaking landmark in effects. I eagerly await what we can get with modern cinema, and Spielberg is my favorite person in Hollywood (as producer or director, he always is spot on, I even liked the Transformers movies).

So yes, greatly looking forward to this.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Roma said:
I've been waiting so long for this movie to come out and I can't wait to see this when it does! ^D^

so do we know if it will play on one of the islands or will they finely bring the dinos to a prehistoric Zoo in America?

Who the fuck is stupid enough to do that? 2 islands failed and the T-rex ran rampant in America at one point. If they go in that direction for the movie I would boycot it because there would be no way the government or it's citizens would allow it and I doubt the people in charge would reccomend it

BasilZero said:
Runa216 said:
Jurassic Park III may have been underwhelming, but 1 was a masterpiece in cheesy filmmaking and was a truly groundbreaking landmark in effects. I eagerly await what we can get with modern cinema, and Spielberg is my favorite person in Hollywood (as producer or director, he always is spot on, I even liked the Transformers movies).

So yes, greatly looking forward to this.

Are you gonna watch the 3D remake of the first one which is coming out later this year?

Its pretty ironic considering in the last weekend I managed to watch all 3 movies and loved it (except for the 3rd one which was disappointing). I was wondering throughout the week what if they made a 4th one or a enhanced version of the first one and whoa! It happened!

I will probably watch the 3D rerelease, if only becuase I remember how many jump scares and 'BAM AT THE CAMERA" attacks there were.  That, and Jurassic Park is a staple of my childhood and remains to this day one of my favorite films.  Yeah, I'll be watching it, cash permitting. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network
Max King of the Wild said:
Roma said:

Who the fuck is stupid enough to do that? 2 islands failed and the T-rex ran rampant in America at one point. If they go in that direction for the movie I would boycot it because there would be no way the government or it's citizens would allow it and I doubt the people in charge would reccomend it

well I read a while ago that the dinosaurs on the Islands somehow came to the mainland and there was a scene where rapters chased moped or something a bit faster than that but not a MC. but that was a couple of years ago I'm sure I could find it if someone is interested.
well there are a lot of stupid people in the world who do not learn form the mistakes others have made and think they will do a better job of what someone ells failed to do, why ells do you think there are so many problems in the real world?

why the fuck are you so mad? just drink something cold to cool of man sheesh >_>

Roma said:
Roma said:

well I read a while ago that the dinosaurs on the Islands somehow came to the mainland and there was a scene where rapters chased moped or something a bit faster than that but not a MC. but that was a couple of years ago I'm sure I could find it if someone is interested.
well there are a lot of stupid people in the world who do not learn form the mistakes others have made and think they will do a better job of what someone ells failed to do, why ells do you think there are so many problems in the real world?

why the fuck are you so mad? just drink something cold to cool of man sheesh >_>

Watching stupid people in movies piss me off... especially when they do something thats unbelievable. The government would most likely nuke the island after the t-rex scare

Roma said:
Roma said:

Watching stupid people in movies piss me off... especially when they do something thats unbelievable. The government would most likely nuke the island after the t-rex scare

Sounds like America to me so good point!

Roma said:
Roma said:
Roma said:

Sounds like America to me so good point!

I'm actually pretty sure they blew up the island in the book.

I hope the girl in the yellow rain coat makes a return!