By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo mainly sells through mass bundling and price cuts

Tagged games:

Correct?

Yes 24 48.00%

Undeniably. 12 24.00%

Sure 4 8.00%

Faultless 10 20.00%

Total:50

Around the Network

lol sensitive much?

Bundles account for a minority of each Halos sales. Most of these were limited in production, only the Reach bundle was mass made during the 2011 holidays and even that only added 1 million digital sales, which vgchartz doesnt count.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

"it makes perfect sense.." thats the line you were looking for

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

sales2099 said:
lol sensitive much?

Bundles account for a minority of each Halos sales. Most of these were limited in production, only the Reach bundle was mass made during the 2011 holidays and even that only added 1 million digital sales, which vgchartz doesnt count.

its ok for Halo to get a launch bundle but not ok for Uncharted, Gran Turismo?

Wander_ said:
sales2099 said:
lol sensitive much?

No its all good. I take issue with people saying Uncharted and GT is good but Halo and Forza is frowned upon.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network

and those halo bundles were so cheap, the halo 4 bundle as example^^ i bet people bought that even when they didn't want to buy halo 4 lol

i say without the cheaper price, halo 4 would have sold maybe 300k less now.

ahh and at the mods, since his poll is trolling you could close this thread

KylieDog said:
sales2099 said:

I just proved using HCEA bundles are a majority.  Sorry but you got no evidence to prove otherwise.

You listed quantity in bundles, but you on the other hand have 0 evidence to support their scope and availability, but most of them were limited BTW.

Nice propaganda.

HCEA is a bad example to use against the other Halos. Horrible logic. Its a 10 year old remake.

sales2099 said:
Wander_ said:
sales2099 said:
lol sensitive much?

No its all good. I take issue with people saying Uncharted and GT is good but Halo and Forza is frowned upon.

There's a diffrence between GT $ uncharted, They all are massive franchises they SELL!! millions first week and they get bundled when they make a profit like Halo, but forza flops everytime the only thing saving it is the BUNDLES.

Wander_ said:
sales2099 said:
Wander_ said:
sales2099 said:
lol sensitive much?

There's a diffrence between GT $ uncharted, They all are massive franchises they SELL!! millions first week and they get bundled when the make a profit like Halo, but forza flops everytime the only thing saving it is the BUNDLES.

Forza sells at least a couple million before bundles kick in......many PS3 exclusives would kill for that. But dont talk Forza, I only casually mentioned it, lets not sideline this thread.