By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - A New Super Smash Bros. Won't Release This Year!

Tagged games:

After seeing many people specualting that one of Nintendo's secret weapons could be a new SSB I decided to make this thread. I seriously doubt a new SSB will release this year. I'm actually positive about this; 2014 will be the release of a new SSB.

Why in the world does everyone think it'll release this year?

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:

After seeing many people specualting that one of Nintendo's secret weapons could be a new SSB I decided to make this thread. I seriously doubt a new SSB will release this year. I'm actually positive about this; 2014 will be the release of a new SSB.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Attoyou said:
NintendoPie said:

I'm not sure if I get it...

i think Mario should take a brake for 3years so we can actually miss him.

SSB has no chance whatsoever to release this year, probably 2014 or 15. Didn't SSBB get a trailer/teaser during Nintendo's 2006 E3 conference? If right, then it will definately be showed at E3 this year.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Around the Network

I think it will be released Q1 or more likely Q2 2014. Still it will be presented this year, during e3.

NintendoPie said:
Attoyou said:
NintendoPie said:

I don't get it either. However, I agree with you. Nintendo may show some footage of SSB4 on the E3, but there is no way it'll be released 2013. Knowing how long we had to wait for Brawl I'm even doubting a release 2014.

I'm with you. I'm figuring early 2014, maybe Spring. SSB isn't one of those games where Nintendo needs the holidays for it to sell so I don't think they will try to rush it out for holiday 2013.

I started making videos for youtube; check them out.

Contra (No Deaths): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_OdnbGgupM

Super C (No Deaths): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHoJrHWATgU

Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! (Mike Tyson TKO): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4L7oDV79aw

Systems owned: Atari 2600, NES(3), Top loader NES, Yobo NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, Sega Gamegear, Sega Nomad, Sega Saturn, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Playstation 2, Wii, PS3 (slim 120 GB), Wii U

You should congratulate me. I destroyed the vile red falcon and saved the universe. I consider myself a hero.

That's pretty much a given. I'd say late 2014 at best.

Signature goes here!

KHlover said:
NintendoPie said:
Attoyou said:
NintendoPie said:

I don't get it either. However, I agree with you. Nintendo may show some footage of SSB4 on the E3, but there is no way it'll be released 2013. Knowing how long we had to wait for Brawl I'm even doubting a release 2014.

Nintendo will release a SSB rushed, like Wind Waker for the GC ten years ago. That's the joke.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile