By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii top FPS- Zelda is the top Wii shooter! DS Managed just one million selling Shooter

Tagged games:

Shooters on handheld suck. Metroid Prime's sales are depressing

Around the Network

I had a lot of fun and anger playing WaW and BO on the Wii. I never gave GoldenEye that much of a chance considering I switched to BO a week after 007 came out (didn't like the controls on wiimote+nunchuck for GoldenEye when compared to CoD on Wii).  Anger mainly came when I didn't finish first and wreck shop.  The heavy mood swings led me to never wanting to play another FPS online again.

spurgeonryan said:
Goldeneye wii is one of my top Wii games! Forget Wii mote play. Leave that type of thing to oniyide and AMP316. :-p

Seriously you should give goldeneye another chance. I think I got the black remote with it. Or what did I get? Black remote with Monster hunter?

You were supposed to get a golden classic controller I thought with 007.  I didn't get that bundle.  I'll at least play the single player campaign to the finish.

Never realised that The Conduit only did 540k. Thats really bad.

Conduit 2 only managed less than 100k too so far.

Actually damn good sales for Link's Crossbow Training.

Around the Network

Fun facts

Mario Kart Wii has outsold the entire Wii library of shooters.

The Just Dance Series on Wii have sold more than every Wii shooter combined.

Goldeneye is deffo the top Wii shooter, fancy that?...A 3rd party Wii game with a bit of effort put into it, and hey presto great sales. Call of Duty 3 was very poor, and not a good showcase for Wii FPS controls.

Goldeneye deserves better numbers than that.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Red Steel numbers are wrong. It sell more than 1 million and less than 2.

Fanatismo não leva a nada, apenas a colecionar antipatias.

Collection: Telejogo Ford-Philco, Dactar, TV Game 2600, Master System (2x), Master System Portable, NES, Dynavision 3, Mega Drive 3 (2x - Tectoy and Show Do Milhao Edition), Genesis 3, Genesis Arcade Motion, MD Play, SNES (2x), Super Famicom, Neo Geo CD, 3DO, Saturn, Playstation, Nintendo 64 (2x), Dreamcast, Playstation 2, Game Cube, Xbox, Zeebo, Playstation 3, Xbox 360 (Kinect Bundle), Wii (2x - White and Red), Game Boy Pocket, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, DS Lite, 3DS, Vita, Wii U, Playstation 4 and Xbox One. Around 800 games. Preferred Generation: 16 bits.