By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - WTF They are also adding Kasumi to NG3:RE

Tagged games:

I'm sure this is not exactly news by now or big news but I have no idea why Kasumi would be in a NG games, then again, I could say the same about Ayane I guess..... well, more boobs are always welcome.

Around the Network

The Ninja Gaiden and Dead or Alive series take place in the same universe. Not shocking at all

Maybe because they are all from the same game universe and Kasumi is a bad ass Ninja just like Ryu and Ayane. The real surprise for me is why it took them so long to bring in Kasumi when she has always been the favorite character by majority of Dead or Alive fans.

hopefully hayate makes it in one day

BasilZero said:
dahuman said:

I'm sure this is not exactly news by now or big news but I have no idea why Kasumi would be in a NG games, then again, I could say the same about Ayane I guess..... well, more boobs are always welcome.

They are both Ninjas along with the fact that DoA and Ninja Gaiden take place in the same universe.....you do know that Ryu is in DoA right o.O?

Of course :P I just hope Ninja Gaiden doesn't turn into the even more ridiculous DoA stories since it's already ridiculous enough.

Around the Network

Just a matter of time before..

d21lewis said:

Just a matter of time before..

Meh, rather have Lisa

This seems to have have crap load of new d/l content and they're free. And apears to be a big improvement over the original game. I thing those are good reasons to pic this game up.

Nintendo Network ID: DaRevren

I love My Wii U, and the potential it brings to gaming.

I will definitly be picking this up if i end up getting a Wii U. This + Monster Hunter 3 HD with online play sound mighty yummy.

Well she's officially available now. Millions of more karma for us all the earn. At least it will be fun to do.