By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Last Of Us, Beyond or God of War Ascension?

Tagged games:

Which game are you most excited for?

The Last Of Us 161 45.48%

God of War Ascension 171 48.31%

Beyond: Two Souls 22 6.21%

Total:354

So with the next generation of the HD Twins closing in, Sony has three main titles coming up for the PS3 and are launching next year sometime.

Like the topic name =>

What game are you most excited for?

The last of us

God of War Ascension

Beyond: Two Souls

Vote now and feel free to motivate by posting!

I'm excited for all three but if I had to choose one, its The last of us due to the game being made by Naughty Dog as their recent games tend to really leave a powerful impression on me.

Around the Network

Id pick last of Us. Zombie/post apocalypse trends are at all time high.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

I'm most intrigued to see how Beyond turns out, so I voted for that.

I reckon The Last of Us will be the best game, though, and I have no doubt I'll end up buying it. I just think Beyond has the potential to be the most engrossing of them all to me IF it's pulled off correctly.

I'm kind of meh about GoW at the moment.

I chose God of War. It's coming sooner than the others so I'm more hyped.
Can't wait for the multiplayer beta!

There are moments in life where you need to step back and think, to come up with a choice.

This is not one of those moments.

Around the Network

It's a tie between The Last Of Us and Beyond. I like those out of the way different type of games that we don't see too often. I am also surprisingly looking forward to Puppeteer because of its differen feeling i get from watching it.

I love God Of War but I'm just looking forward to Beyond and The Last Of Us a lot more

Edit: okay I want Beyond just a slight bit more than The Last Of Us but I'm not going to vote on the poll

Last of Us easily

I like God of War but honestly Kratos's story is meh. I'll pick up ascension most likely but Im not really excited for it.

Beyond looks really interesting and will definitely be picking it up but just like Heavy Rain it is an interactive movie. So I'm pretty much just excited for the story.

Last of Us just looks amazing in every way possible. Stoyline and gameplay looks great.

VGKing said:
Can't wait for the multiplayer beta

Very excited for the beta too. I wish they would just let us know exactly when we can get our hands on it though >:[

Aldro said:
VGKing said:
Can't wait for the multiplayer beta

Very excited for the beta too. I wish they would just let us know exactly when we can get our hands on it though >:[

The release date has been marked down for March 13 in Europe, and March 15 in the UK, whilst North America will get the game a little earlier in March 12. It’s also been confirmed that the Collector’s Edition, previously outed by Amazon, will also be available at the same time.

EDIT: NVM you are talking about the beta

I would have to say Beyond with The Last of Us right after. As for GoW I will definitely buy it but I was slightly disappointed with the 3rd one. Did not live up to the 2nd for me at all.