By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Metal Gear Solid 3 vs James Bond Skyfall Theme

Tagged games:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5Hc3xSH_3M

MGS3 awesome sky dive scene to Skyfall.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

You have to do it on the 2nd post (from what I know, there is another way I think but cant think of it now lol).

Thanx Basil :)

F*cking amazing! got chills

KylieDog said:
To embed a youtube video, click 'share' under the video on the webpage, then click 'embed'. THe two options you want ticked are 'use old embed code' and 'Use HTTPS'.

Just paste it into your post, don't bother using the HTML button, just paste the embed code straight from youtube. If it doesn't show when the post is made (it sometimes doesn't for some reason), click edit on the post, then click submit when the edit screen appears without doing anything.

Is what I do, and it always works.

Worked a treat. Thanx KD.

what I do is copy the URL of the video, then I select the video icon in the "post creation tools" and copy the URL. Quite simple really.

Around the Network

This thread is still about the embedding!? WATCH THE VIDEO!

I watched the video and I think it sucks. The essence of each component (MGS3 intro and Skyfall song) does not fit together. Maybe if in the video with the "snake eater" music, this song was featured instead it would fit, but not this part.

Haha, nice.

The MGS intros already derive so much of their inspiration from James Bond. It's not a hard mix.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Thats bloody brilliant!!!

Lswanson19 said:
Thats bloody brilliant!!!

Thanx! :)