By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I bought a Wii U and I've Got Pics of the Console or Gamepad next to my _____ to prove it.

Tagged games:

I thought it would be cool for first time Wii U buyers to prove that they actually bought the console. It could be fun if people posted some unique pics of their console next to something, anything, cool or makes you thing WTF!

So as soon as you get your Wii U, let us know, and prove it with pics of the console next to something original.

By the way, I haven't got mine yet (until tomorrow), so no pics from me

Nintendo Network ID: DaRevren

I love My Wii U, and the potential it brings to gaming.

Around the Network

tagging for tomorrow when I pick up my Wii U

I'm an advocate for motion controls, Nintendo, and Kicking freaking Toad to the Moon!

3DS Friend Code - 0860-3269-1286

The next 12 days will be torture for us europeans waiting to pick the console up.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Walkthrublazer3 said:

tagging for tomorrow when I pick up my Wii U

sounds good

Chandler said:
The next 12 days will be torture for us europeans waiting to pick the console up.

I sympathise,.... but soon you and other Europeans can rejoyce, and post pics

Around the Network

Tagzilla!

saving thread for later, as I want to see all the yanks enjoying their WiiUs

OP, I have to say that I'm really disappointed...
I expected to come into this thread and see a photo of your Wii U next to your genitalia...
Cool idea though...
I'm already thinking of something to put next to my Wii U tomorrow...

Have a nice day...

Supertagged

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Tagging too since I'll be sleeping after I get mine on midnight. I'll post some pics later.