By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor’s Edge - Boobs, and Blood

Tagged games:

oh hi there Momiji <3

NINJA GAIDEN 3: Razor's Edge for Wii U will have free, exclusive playable characters! The first one is Momiji, Dragon Shrine Maiden. She will be available in Challenge Mode and Ninja Trials mode in early December.  Source: uh, facebook lol

Pics here: http://www.4gamer.net/games/134/G013470/20121116062/

I'd totally grab those... I mean play her... no I mean play the challenge mode as her....

Around the Network

Oh if only i had some money...

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
Oh if only i had some money...

She is free :P

And the other one is probably Rachel. I heard bad things about the original version but the reason I never gave it a try is because I knew this was getting the updated release.

One more thing to complete my year = senran kagura localization =D

updated 4 gamer link if people wanna see some ss

CCFanboy said:

And the other one is probably Rachel. I heard bad things about the original version but the reason I never gave it a try is because I knew this was getting the updated release.

Exactly my reason for waiting... especially since first release was so poorly received. Also Team Ninja has history of improving their game with subsequent releases. Just never this significantly before (but considering how poor the original NG 3 was...)

Around the Network

My one weakness! Boobies!

I have enough points to get one free game from Gamestop or an accessory. I may end up blowing it on this game.

d21lewis said:
My one weakness! Boobies!

I have enough points to get one free game from Gamestop or an accessory. I may end up blowing it on this game.

... you mean the points, right?

*Camera pans in boobs*

*seconds later*
MASTER RYU! I'M CUMMING 4 U!

Yikes.

It's just that simple.

More bonus content? They are really trying hard to get gamers to give this game another chance.

so is this different to the other ninja gaiden 3

Above & Beyond