By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN's Ninja Gaiden 3 Review..... a minus point is the game being unforgiving... NICE!

Tagged games:

CAN I GET EXTRA BLOOD WITH THAT?

→ NOVEMBER 13, 2012 Much has changed since you may have read some unkind things about Ninja Gaiden 3 earlier this year. In fact, it’s not even fair to call the refurbished Razor’s Edge a “director’s cut.” Rather, it’s more like a film that’s been screen-tested, made changes based on lots of negative feedback, and then released in a significantly different form than it was originally shown. Of course, that makes Xbox and PS3 owners akin to screen-testers who paid $60 for the privilege, but that’s another matter. Regardless of whether you’re coming to Razor’s Edge as a Ninja Gaiden neophyte or a series veteran looking for this franchise to redeem itself, you’ve come to the right place.

Source: http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11/13/ninja-gaiden-3-razors-edge-review

Around the Network

From 3 to 7.6? lolwut

Looks tons better then the original released in March. Wait for Sigma 3 next year.

Boutros said:
From 3 to 7.6? lolwut

The 3rd degree of "unplayable garbage" to "mediocre."

Makes sense

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Tbone said:
Looks tons better then the original released in March. Wait for Sigma 3 next year.

I really don't see a Sigma 3 coming though, they usually only do like 2 versions, this is a second version

Around the Network
dahuman said:
Tbone said:

I really don't see a Sigma 3 coming though, they usually only do like 2 versions, this is a second version

ninja gaiden
ninja gaiden black
ninja gaiden sigma
ninja gaiden sigma plus.

the second one only has 2 however.

So getting it! =)

Mr Khan said:
Boutros said:
From 3 to 7.6? lolwut

The 3rd degree of "unplayable garbage" to "mediocre."

Makes sense

I thought mediocre is a 5 >.>; IGN rates 7s as good, 8s as great, and 9s as awesome hehe.

The new IGN site is terrible

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

dahuman said:
Tbone said:

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/11/12/team-ninja-on-developing-for-wii-u-bringing-qte-free-ninja-gaiden-3-to-ps3-360/

Guestion is, will it really sell on WiiU???