Tagged games:

Nice looking forward to it.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Around the Network

Game looks awesome picking mine up first thing in the morning.

Huh. I expected more from IGN.

Still a great review though.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I think this game deserves high scores. Treyarch managed to change and improve a lot of things without leaving the familiar Call of Duty feel behind. I don't think it's justified to say that this version is a lazy cash in.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

This has to be the finest shooter this year!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
I must resist. I promised myself after the utterly tedious MW3.

I know how you feel, felt the same way after MW2, bit the bullet and bought Blops and did not regret it. I look at it like this: there are TWO COD series, the games that IW makes and the ones Treyarch makes. I'll be going to get my copy manana and give my support to the devs who are at least trying.

Played it for 6 hours straight. i got to say the multiplayer is fantastic. It's like the first black ops but a bit more fast paced. Treyarch has really outdone themeselves. Loving this game

Bet with ninjablade:

Ninjablade wins if the next 5 multiplat on the wii u are inferior to the 360 version.

I win if one of the 5 mulitplats are on par or superior on the Wii U.

85 metascore, just what I've predicted. I'm a fucking beast!! :)

Now seriously, I'm not really into FPS multiplayer, but for the 1st time, I'm attracted to a COD, just because the main campaigne. How long is it??

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

See. Black Ops was great. I enjoyed it... But MW3 really turned me off CoD.

Still debating this.

ghettoglamour said:
85 metascore, just what I've predicted. I'm a fucking beast!! :)

Now seriously, I'm not really into FPS multiplayer, but for the 1st time, I'm attracted to a COD, just because the main campaigne. How long is it??

If this was your typical COD campaign, it would have been 5-6 hours on regular difficulty (9-10 on veteran depending on how good you are).

But since this time around there are all the choices you can make and the optional (but still impacting the story) strike force levels you can play, the replay value will be exponentially higher than the previous games. So I would imagine it would be double or triple the normal campaign time if you wanted to see all the endings.

I'll be getting my hands on it today. I can probably give a better estimate then.