By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - FF fans rise to ask for Type-0 localization. JOIN NOW!

Tagged games:

Do YOU want Final Fantasy Type-0?

Yes 85 89.47%

No 5 5.26%

I like dogs (especially when they sleep) 4 4.21%

Total:94

Dear friends,

Final Fantasy Type-0 was released in Japan one year ago. It was an immense success there as more than 800'000 Japanese gamers picked the game. Yet SquareEnix still denies it to us. As I've been saying on my blog, they've organized some lame contest to hide the awful truth : they're leaving Final Fantasy fans behind by focusing on western games like Sleeping Dogs, Hitman, Tomb raider, etc.

This must be stopped, and Type-0 has to come over. Type-0 being localized would be the most powerful message to show that fans, not previsional budgets, matter.

So we need YOU for Operation Suzaku, and you can already sign the petition. The future of FInal Fantasy is in your hands!

If you want to know more about the game, please check my review.

Around the Network

Signed - Hope it works. Damn shame we even need to ask for it. :/

Really hope people take notice, and take action like Rainfall did. I've heard nothing but good things about this title.

Just signed it.

Like Wagram said, I have heard nothing but good things about this game. After literally yesterday finishing FF XIII and being disappointed (again), I am itching to get my hands on this since I've heard it's the best FF in a long time.

Seriously, I don't care how they get it out over here, just get it out. I'd prefer it to be on Vita - but PSN release it, upscale it in HD for the twins, Wii-U or even 3DS... I don't care. I just want to see it in some form or other.

(but Vita, please!!)

Should have called it Operation Teardrops.

Around the Network

signed

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Maybe SE learnt to not to announce games too early. Well at least work on an Asian version if the dialog is taking too much time.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

I think tbey are working on a Vita version but I signed. Hopefully it comes soon

So do I have to be a member of that website to sign and what should for first timers

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Should just be a VITA Port with trophies

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo