By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U coming soon WW - Are you going to replay the greatest Wii games to say goodbye Wii?

Tagged games:

If yes which ones?

I have just finished again the Legend of Zelda Skyward Sworld, started Super Mario Galaxy and possibly replay Resident Evil 4 Wii before the Wii U is out.

Are you joining me in this goodbye Wii? If yes what will you play?

Switch!!!

Around the Network

I decided to replay Twilight princess and Metroid prime 3.

I wish I could spare the time for that... I'd love to replay Galaxy, Skyward, Twilight Princess, Prime Trilogy, Donkey Kong and a bunch of others. But I still have plenty of games I haven't yet played on my 3DS, PS3, PC and even the Wii itself (Monster Hunter and Xenoblade. Damn, I'm screwed XD ).

Nowadays, it's hard for me to go and replay a game all the way. I did replay all of Prime Trilogy last year and Other M this year, because Metroid's my thing, but I would rather go and beat some older Marios and Zeldas still in my backlog than replaying the more recent titles still fresh in my memory. I'll definitely give Skyward Sword another run in a year or two, though, I loved that game. :)

im playing wii fit. tying to lose weight. Not sure if wii fit is considered wii's greatest

Bet with ninjablade:

Ninjablade wins if the next 5 multiplat on the wii u are inferior to the 360 version.

I win if one of the 5 mulitplats are on par or superior on the Wii U.

Replay? i have like 20 games i want to play, for the first time, before the U launches

Seriously, people complaining about Wiis catalogue is ridiculous, i have not enough time to play all the great games the Wii has

currently playing
Zelda SS
Last story
Madworld

Followed by
Opoona
Project Zero 2
Pandoras tower
Ju-On the grudge

Around the Network

DieAppleDie said:

Replay? i have like 20 games i want to play, for the first time, before the U launches

Seriously, people complaining about Wiis catalogue is ridiculous, i have not enough time to play all the great games the Wii has

This. A thousand times this.

Just excite truck at the min, want to download Arkanoid plus off of wiiware

Im planning to replay Silent hill SM, fantastic game

DieAppleDie said:
Im planning to replay Silent hill SM, fantastic game

I got to spooked out buy it once I'd got to the school, so traded it in, good game though

Monster Hunter Tri, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Zelda Twilight Princess and Smash Bros. 

I want to play more but I don't think I'll have the time.

Nintendo and PC gamer