By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Injustice vs PSABR

Tagged games:

Everybody is talking about Playstation All Stars lately. Most people are predicting a huge letdown, flop, SSB knock off and some are saying it is going to be great. But SuperBot is a new studio and this is their first game. So I at least don´t know what we can expect from them. But there is another Studio that is bringing a fighting game out next year. A studio that has proven they can make fighting games, great fighting games actually. So why is nobody hyped for this game. It has already a stronger roster then PSABR.

Here are the odds

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale:

Developer: SuperBot Entertainment

Release Date: November 2011

Platform: PS3, PS Vita

Roster

Big Daddy
Cole MacGrath
Colonel Radec
Dante
Evil Cole MacGrath
Fat Princess
Heihachi Mishima
Jak and Daxter
Kratos
Nariko
Nathan Drake
Parappa
Raiden
Ratchet and Clank
Sackboy
Sir Daniel Fortesque
Sly Cooper
Spike
Sweet Tooth
Toro Inoue

Injustice Gods Among Us:

Developer: NetherRealm Studios

Release Date: April 2011

Platform: PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U

Roster (so far)

Batman
Catwoman
Cyborg
Flash
Green Arrow
Harley Quinn
Nightwing
Solomon Grundy
Superman
Wonder Woman

So what do you think? Which roster is stronger. Just consider this is the whole PSABR roster and there is a lot to come for Injustice. I am sure they will bring exclusive characters to PS3 and maybe Xbox as well.

Around the Network

Hard to say. Neither universe is appealing. DC just is the worst comic book maker and the roster for Sony's brawler is lackluster. I will side with PASBR though because I dislike Mortal Kombat esque fighters and prefer Smash Bros esque fighters.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

A fighting game with superheroes has been done so many times it's hard to get pumped for yet another one.

Signature goes here!

Mortal Kombat 9 makes me want to rip my hair out, so I would probably avoid Injustice like the plague.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

AndrewWK said:

Everybody is talking about Playstation All Stars lately. Most people are predicting a huge letdown, flop, SSB knock off and some are saying it is going to be great. But SuperBot is a new studio and this is their first game. So I at least don´t know what we can expect from them. But there is another Studio that is bringing a fighting game out next year. A studio that has proven they can make fighting games, great fighting games actually. So why is nobody hyped for this game. It has already a stronger roster then PSABR.

Here are the odds

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale:

Developer: SuperBot Entertainment

Release Date: November 2011

Platform: PS3, PS Vita

Roster

Big Daddy
Cole MacGrath
Colonel Radec
Dante
Evil Cole MacGrath
Fat Princess
Heihachi Mishima
Jak and Daxter
Kratos
Nariko
Nathan Drake
Parappa
Raiden
Ratchet and Clank
Sackboy
Sir Daniel Fortesque
Sly Cooper
Spike
Sweet Tooth
Toro Inoue

Injustice Gods Among Us:

Developer: NetherRealm Studios

Release Date: April 2011

Platform: PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U

Roster (so far)

Batman
Catwoman
Cyborg
Flash
Green Arrow
Harley Quinn
Nightwing
Solomon Grundy
Superman
Wonder Woman

So what do you think? Which roster is stronger. Just consider this is the whole PSABR roster and there is a lot to come for Injustice. I am sure they will bring exclusive characters to PS3 and maybe Xbox as well.

What are you talking about? Most people who played the beta love the game, go read some impressions. The people who say this is a flop are people who have not played the game.

Around the Network

So is Injustice going the same route as Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe ?
If so I'm going to skip it. Mortal Kombat reboot was faaaar superior.

Apples and Oranges really with regard to the roster, it will ultimately boil down to whether you like specific DC comics characters over specific Playstation characters. Personally Injustice at least has the poster boys of DC with Batman and Superman, whereas PSABR doesn't seem to have Crash Bandicoot or Spyro, so I guess Injustice has that going for it over PSABR.

As for sales since this is a sales site, I see Injustice opening strongly due to MK9s recent success. If they advertise it with the 'from the creators of mortal kombat' tagline, it will sell quite well. PSABR on the other hand has a stigma it can't seem to shake off due to how vocal Smash fans are and I predict it doing less than Injustice. Unless of course PSABR gets in favourable DLC characters.

Injustice roster seems really vanilla... would love some unique different characters. I'm sure Martian Manhunter will be in, and he has the chance to be real cool if handled right. Lobo would make the game an instant buy. Right now All Stars takes it, I actually don't hate the roster.

Weird games to compare, though.

Turkish said:

What are you talking about? Most people who played the beta love the game, go read some impressions. The people who say this is a flop are people who have not played the game.

20 character roster, almost non existing and some of the characters are just nobodys like Spike and Fat Princess

Barozi said:
So is Injustice going the same route as Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe ?
If so I'm going to skip it. Mortal Kombat reboot was faaaar superior.

after the terrific Mortal Kombat, I believe in them.