By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Assassin's Creed 'Ezio Trilogy' exclusive to PS3 In November !!!

Tagged games:

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
omfg the title :(

my bad

You know, you can still edit it. Just click on edit thread and change the title.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Around the Network

Already played them all.

superchunk said:
Already played them all.

Thats good to know.  Im sure Ubisoft is aiming for those who plan to pick up the new residned PS3 and dont want to buy each individual game.

Train wreck said:
superchunk said:
Already played them all.

Thats good to know.  Im sure Ubisoft is aiming for those who plan to pick up the new residned PS3 and dont want to buy each individual game.

So they are targeting like 5 people?

lol jk.

However, with AC3 coming to wii u, how much do you want to bet this game is ported to wii u next year? Afterall, the wii only audience has yet to play any AC games.

superchunk said:
Train wreck said:
superchunk said:
Already played them all.

So they are targeting like 5 people?

lol jk.

However, with AC3 coming to wii u, how much do you want to bet this game is ported to wii u next year? Afterall, the wii only audience has yet to play any AC games.

Well if the Wii only audience doesnt warm up to AC3, I dont see ubi going back and making this game for wii u

Around the Network
Train wreck said:

Well if the Wii only audience doesnt warm up to AC3, I dont see ubi going back and making this game for wii u

True, but AC3 on Wii will do well enough to warrant a cheap port where they already have the experience from so many other ubisoft ports.

I've never played an AssCree game before...maybe I should

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

I just recently went back and played through AC2 and was planning on playing ACB, then ACR. I never played ACR, so this is good deal for me. I keep all my games anyways, so it's nice to have stuff on one disc, like the God of War series and the upcoming Killzone release.

Oi. The holidays is painfully damaging to my financial status, but for the sake of collection means, I'll take this in serious consideration.