By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - We are a gaming site and there is no World of Warcraft: Mists of Panderia discussion.

Tagged games:

Is everyone really over World of Warcraft? or are they too busy playing?

I must confess I left Warcraft and moved to console games, because my PC was just too old.  Then when I got a new gaming PC there was a known conflict with the Nvidia card and Wow. (It was not known to me when I got the card.)  And I gave up cause I could only run the game for 5-10 minutes before crashing - and nothing else would cause it to crash.

My buddy said it was fun at Blizzcon, but that it would be the first WOW expansion that he would not be getting day one.

Did anyone get it?  Is it fun? 

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network

It sucks.

The end.

Every time I see the commercial I think Kung Fu Panda. I quit playing MMOs, Guild Wars took way too much of my time lol.

My boss's Daughter watched the open trailer for the game and asked him if it was the new Kung-Fu Panda movie.

Yeah... That might be why no one is talking about it.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

I love WoW so much but I haven't played in years. My brother is still playing though and I bought him MoP for his birthday. I don't know if it's supposed to be good.

Around the Network

As far as the leveling grind goes MoP is by far the most enjoyable WoW expansion to date. The zones, and quest lines are generally pretty cool. It doesn't feel tedious questing like it did in Wrath and Cataclysm.

The dungeon difficulty between 85-90 seem well balanced as well. They're just the right level of difficulty so that you actually feel like you accomplished something when you finish one, but they also don't slow down your leveling progress by being far too difficult.

They've also completely re-done the talent trees/specializations. Everything is a lot more stream-lined now.

Boutros said:
I love WoW so much but I haven't played in years. My brother is still playing though and I bought him MoP for his birthday. I don't know if it's supposed to be good.

What kind of cruel brother buys his brother a birthday present and doesn't even bother to check if it's any good?

"Here bro, I got you this new present, but I'm not sure that it is any fun to use."

Damn! :P

I believe its because this is a sales site, and since we lack digital sales, its kinda low on the radar.

I mean so far it seems great to me, Funtime described how the exapansion is to the T, tho I'll need to see how raiding stacks up this time around.  I've been too busy playing my Pandaerian Monk, but this weekend I'll probably go back to my hunter and grind to 90 before the next weekend.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Its alright, unlike Cata I was expecting this to be as bad as Cata. And so far it is better so I am satisfied. Only thing I will do at 90 is prolly bg and dailies. PVP was the only fun thing to me in cata, so I will probably do a lot of that again.

You know I wouldn't mind playing wow, but 15 bucks a month is really redonkulous.