By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony killed Kevin Butler

Tagged games:

Around the Network

I new that was the reason he didn't show up that add!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

I saw the commercial yesterday and immediately noticed his sudden absence.

Poor guy is an actor. He's trying to make a buck.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

**** you Sony for stealing a multi-platform actor and making him an exclusive!!!

AGGGHHH This was clearly done in retaliation for Bayonetta 2!

it feels so shameful they would even use him. He will always be KB to me. He really had something good going there, I wonder why they ever stopped with those hit commercials?

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network
wfz said:
**** you Sony for stealing a multi-platform actor and making him an exclusive!!!

AGGGHHH This was clearly done in retaliation for Bayonetta 2!

I'm afraid that his agent insisted on having him become Sony exclusive, because it seemed to be the most profitable option at the time.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

YES!!! I love KB and this along with the LBP Karting costume show Sony still cares about the IP. Hopefully we see his return.

Kevin Butler is not mutliplat

I can't even find the previous add with him on youtube. I want to see it again now.

I noticed that the other day. Wonder if it was contract related and Bridgestone had to remove it. Or if they just did it out of goodwill.