By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumour: Grand Theft Auto V Coming To Wii U ~ And why not you naysayers?

Tagged games:

1. It won't come.
2. Even if this comes, Wii U won't win anything as most of the userbase is in PS360 already.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

A multiplat will make them winner in the West? C'mon Spurge, you were told to make better threads when you came back

Swedish retailers should definitely not be trusted. About a dozen stores listed Red 3DS units even before the Blue and Black ones were released.

I don't see it happening, honestly - Rockstar really don't like Nintendo very much

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

I don't think that source is accurate, but I don't see it as a big deal either.

Black Ops 2 and Assassin's Creed 3 are the biggest third party releases of 2012 and both are on Wii U.

Grand Theft Auto V wouldn't be a shock. It's an easy 1 million (WW shipped) for Rockstar to cash in on, and on these mega-budget titles, every million counts.

Nintendo themselves is setting the pace that the Wii U is not just for family-friendly content with Ninja Gaiden 3 and Bayonetta 2 published by them in-house, third parties shouldn't feel like there has to be certain types of content that can't be on Wii U.

Fact is if Wii 1 could've ran GTAIV without huge compromises, it probably would've gotten a version.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Sal.Paradise said:
A multiplat will make them winner in the West? C'mon Spurge, you were told to make better threads when you came back

Now I was told not to make "What games do you wish to have on the wii U elimination game thread" I can make opinion threads. You know it is true, you just enjoy being argumental.

This is like the 5th time we have heard this rumor, so why not? How many times do you hear a rumor before it comes true? Lol, Miyamoto san has been working on pikmin 3 for years, it will never come out. Boom! In yo face Sal. Here it comes.

This is a Rumor. Also since it is on the Wii U, which is more powerful than the current HD twins why wouldn't Rockstar (Their name on the line) not want to give the Wii U version a little boost? Starting a year earlier has its advantages as well as disadvantages.

I guess we will see who was right when this comes to the Wii U. ^_^

Well this is silly, none of this rant pertains to your comment that a multiplat will make them a winner in the West, I never contested whether or not the game will come to WiiYoo. Step up your game and focus Spurgeypoo! Quality posts!

EDIT got damn you reply fast

A bit off topic maybe but. Checked the hardware and they reduced the price by 40% for release otherwise it would cost 4999kr which is about 500 euros. Thats quite expensive.

The thing that makes this uncertain to me is the fact that the GameCube got shafted from the GTA games, so power isn't the only deciding factor. However, that may also be due to the fact that the games were gigantic and the 'Cube's discs were only 1.5 GBs, so it's possible. The GamePad could have a lot of nice supplementary uses.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Not the winner, but it'll be a pretty big and important game, and will help the system a lot.

It's actually the one port I'm looking foward right now, because I believe it'll improve a lot with the gamepad.

But this is the worst kind of "leak", the online store one. Anyone can add that, as a mistake or even the hardcore hopeful Nintendo gamer intern (or Sony/MS fanatic cruel intern). It means zilch.

Rockstar have had Wii U dev kits for over a year.

I'm just saying.

The rEVOLution is not being televised