By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - FFXHD in trouble?

Tagged games:

So...is this game dead?

Yes, just let it go. 19 21.11%

I wouldn't be too confident 8 8.89%

Flip a coin! 13 14.44%

Keep the fayth! 25 27.78%

It's on its way, Yevon will allow it! 25 27.78%

Total:90

If you think games made by SE for ps3 have a history of being screwed over, or whatever then you may be onto something. Because FFXhd might be next to join the queue  of Square Enix games that either get held, delayed or suspiciously cancelled. As an FFX fanboy, I have to say I'm nervouse especially with this from PSU

----

"Saying I'm looking forward to Final Fantasy X HD is not quite right. I'm ecstatic about the release; FFX is my favorite from the series! The last time we heard about the HD re-release was Tokyo Game Show of last year... exactly a year ago today. 

PSU reached out to David Yang, Senior Public Relations Manager of Square Enix, just to get an update on on Final Fantasy X HD, and his response was 

"Thanks for your inquiry. We have no information on FINAL FANTASY X HD to share at this time."

When asked simply if the game was still in development, we heard the same line. 

"Again, we have no information we can share at this time. Sorry."

I hope Final Fantasy X HD is alive and breathing, because I, for one, can't wait to play it"

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

It will come right after Versus, don't worry.

michael_stutzer said:
It will come right after Versus, don't worry.

I think you mean The Last Remnant.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

nah that sounds like typical PR response to me. TGS is days away so we will find out one way or the other

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

When the title was announced for the first time back in the last TGS, Square Enix communicated that FFX was still on "Research Phase" so the developement hadn't started yet at that time..
It's too early to start making guesses.

Around the Network

Way I see SE is this

2 guys get into a meeting

Guy 1: I have an idea for a game.

Guy 2: Okay what?

Guy 1: We should make Final Fantasy 15

Guy 2: Yes, we should, I'll announce it in the morning.

Guy 1: Announce it? But we haven't done anything yet I've literally only just come up with the idea and the idea I have, it will take at least 4 years to have something ready to present.

Guy 2: That's fine, no one will mind. We have a barage of IOS games to release before then so it'll be fine.

Guy 1: But-

Guy 2: Trust me on this, it'll be perfectly fine.

It has to be alive! After all, it and Soul Sacrifice are going to save the Vita!

Love and tolerate.

I hope so FFX is my favorite as well

Well, I hope the game is released in some form or another. Vita, 3DS, or whatever. I haven't played this game in about a decade.

Ajescent said:

Way I see SE is this

2 guys get into a meeting

Nomura: I have an idea for a game.

Wada: Okay what?

Nomura: We should make Final Fantasy vs XIII

Wada: Yes, we should, I'll announce it in the morning.

Nomura: Announce it? But we haven't done anything yet I've literally only just come up with the idea and the idea I have, it will take at least 4 years to have something ready to present.

Wada: That's fine, no one will mind. We have a barage of IOS games to release before then so it'll be fine.

Nomura: But-

Wada: Trust me on this, it'll be perfectly fine.

Fixed for accuracy.