By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo, we need to talk...

Tagged games:

Both of your handhelds, charting at 18.4 and 28.2%, have been toppled by Sony, at 31.5%

Now, you can say, but it's only 1 week. Everything will be fine again next week.

But you're forgetting that. It only took one game to topple you.

Sony has many games in the pipeline and you don't want them to continuously toppling you out of the top spot.

You have to do something quick, and quickly.

I humbly recommend that you cut the prices to $99 and $129, respectively.

source

HeSSeHP said:
The really sad thing is a Dutch site actually did post precisely this. Using google translate:

The sales of games and hardware are in again and this week, the PS Vita did it damn well in Japan. The new handheld is even on the first place!

Somebody posted that you should add the 3DS and 3DS XL, but then some one else posted that you also don't add PS2 and PS3.

Retards. I'm not saying what site it is, because I don't want that stupid site to have more traffic.

Around the Network

nice try at a troll thread.

Cobretti2 said:
nice try at a joke thread.

Don't worry, Iwata is prepping 'the bomb..'

This troll gonna starve!

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Around the Network

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

I am disappoint !

Gaming Away Life Since 1985

You're missing the point. Doing something with the 3DS isn't the solution. A brand new Nintendo console to usurp the Vita is what's up. Drop the 3D, make it more powerful, add in smartphone app features, better Wii U integration. Sorry to say everyone, this is the first week of the 3DS becoming an obsolete Nintendo abandoned hardware. Unless Nintendo comes out with the WiiBoy Advanced get used to your new Sony masters.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

It's kinda' sad when Vita fans are so desperate that they consider 3DS and 3DS LL as separate entities to make the Vita's deplorable situation look decent. Anyway, another way to look at it is that Nintendo systems outsold Sony systems 53% to 46.%

Lol add a smartphone to a gaming system, brilliant! That's exactly why I buy games - to talk on the phone.  Say hello to the NGage and Xperia for me, will you?