Tagged games:

Will you be buying it?

Been a long standing memb... 13 65.00%

Never been/was a member but I will buy it now 2 10.00%

I've never tried it but ... 3 15.00%

Tried plus, not really my thing sadly. 0 0%

They could give it away f... 2 10.00%

Total:20

Who here is taking advantage of the PS+ 25% off deal?

For those not in the know. UK psn folks are getting 25% off a PS+ membership for 2 weeks only (5-14 Sep).

Just wanted to know who will be using this.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

I will be I have been doing the 3 monthly but I will stack a year on top.

I love borderlands so much, and have red dead lined up, can't remember the last time I brought a game.

Can't wait for Vita PS+ to kick in

How much does a subscription cost now?

Edit: also, if I subscribe, will I be able to get offers for both PS3 and Vita? Same account.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Troll_Whisperer said:

Edit: also, if I subscribe, will I be able to get offers for both PS3 and Vita? Same account.

Yes but the vita stuff hasn't started yet. Last we heard vita PS+ offers are coming end of the year. So I'm guessing around November. (we might hear something at TGS)

but yea dude...PS+ has been friggin amazing so far for me. Discovered quite a few great games through it as well..

downloaded borderlands yesterday too...gonna be playing that this weekend :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Troll_Whisperer said:

Yes but the vita stuff hasn't started yet. Last we heard vita PS+ offers are coming end of the year. So I'm guessing around November. (we might hear something at TGS)

but yea dude...PS+ has been friggin amazing so far for me. Discovered quite a few great games through it as well..

My concern is that I will actually spend much more money than I normally would because I will want to take advantage of many offers and I'll end up with a ton of games I won't even have time to play, lol.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Around the Network
Troll_Whisperer said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Troll_Whisperer said:

My concern is that I will actually spend much more money than I normally would because I will want to take advantage of many offers and I'll end up with a ton of games I won't even have time to play, lol.

I guess you've never played on Steam before then.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Troll_Whisperer said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Troll_Whisperer said:

firstworldproblems.jpeg

:p

but nah seriously if anything this might help you save money. I don't do many impulse buys or 'hey that might be cool to play and it's cheap enough to buy now'-buys thanks to PS+. i basically ran out of space on my ps3 cuz of this lol I still have like 10 games that i got through PS+ that I have yet to play..and I didn't pay anything for them

the only game I have bought through a discount so far is Sound Shapes

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

since i had to downgrade to a download limit i didn't bother with plus but now i think i'll grab this if i get the dosh by 14th,seems worth it and when i get a new phone/broadband deal up and running i will defo have unlimited again

Above & Beyond

I knew someone would vote "They could give it away for free..." It's free games, what could possibly be wrong with that?

Somewhere in between options one and two. I used to be a member, then let it lapse. I'll pick it up again with this deal.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective