Tagged games:

Can it?

Yes 10 28.57%

Maybe 8 22.86%

Definitely 1 2.86%

Likely 4 11.43%

cod>3DS 12 34.29%

Total:35

I don't get the poll question. Can who do what?

Around the Network

I don't think COD can outsell 3DS by Jan because 3DS will also get a huge holiday sales boost. In the end it will be close, but 3DS will come out top because of the install base it already has and what it will be getting this holiday with big name games, 3DS XL revision, etc.

BasilZero said:
miz1q2w3e said:
I don't get the poll question. Can who do what?

Calm down.

This is legit question because 3DS may boost from Angry Birds Trilogy, Pokemon Dream Radar, RollerCoaster Tycoon 3D, Epic Mickey The Power of Illusion. Plus Pokedex 3D Pro, Petz CountrySide and Arcade Classics 3D.

There more to the question than Call of Duty owns Virtual Boy.

This could be a very close race.

-------

I couldnt resist, dont hurt me Bane

Are you drunk?

Also, why the "calm down"?

I think they'll announce a 3DS version of Call of Duty and the 3DS version will outsell the 3DS.

Why would you exclude all five PC digital sales?

Biased...

Around the Network

I don't know... I guess it's possible with a severe price cut, but even then Call of Duty would need at least one killer app to secure the deal.

Any significant DLC on the horizon?

pezus said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
I don't know... I guess it's possible with a severe price cut, but even then Call of Duty would need at least one killer app to secure the deal.

Any significant DLC on the horizon?

I think you misunderstood. The sales in the op are for MW3 (first two months or thereabouts), but the question is for Black Ops 2 vs. 3DS.

And I think you miscalculated the amount of seriousness in my post.

Simply put, no. COD has imho hit its peak with MW3, and will decline, much in the direction of the industry as a whole. However, the 3DS has no reason to decline from its 8.6 trend in the last 4 months of last year. Also, last holiday it sold in Japan alone, so this holiday season it should do even better. So, the one that will reach 25 mil first is the 3DS.

Fun question, thanks for the exercise.

The question makes no sense, because you can't compare HW to SW.

However, COD will sell around 20 mil, whilst the 3DS will likely have passed 25.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Should we count the 3DS CoD version too ?