By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dead Space 3 can offer ‘a hundred hours’ of value

Tagged games:

not sure if I like the sound of that. I enjoyed Deadspace because you had to ration your resources, not because you had to grind for them.

Around the Network

I think I have replayed Dead Space 2 like 20 times by now, so if Dead Space 3 can top that, that would be awesome.

Still don't like the sound of co-op and focus on action though. We have enough games like that already. Hopefully it will still be unique enough to be worth my time and money.

The only promising thing about the length of this game is playing coop with a friend after beating it yourself. The thing is beating this game on the hardest mode will not even be that hard alone if you beat the game first on the default hardest setting and than transfer over your upgrades. One of the things EA already did was make Deadspace 2 easier than Deadspace. Deadspace 3 is probably going to be the easiest of the bunch. Trying to make this series mainstream enough to sell big for EA will never happen because it is just too gory for most.

The longer it lasts, the better. My little bros blast through games so quickly, I can't keep up x_x

I hear the "real goal" is to gain one million coins.

Around the Network

Riddlers trophys yay...

They really should get rid of those boring necromoprhs or what they were called (I just finished Dead space 2 for second time) and bring at least few really scary monsters.And more boss fights.Or monsters that just wont mindlessly attack you.Or something. I'm not sure what it is missing, tho I love the series already as it is.
Co-op then again...I think it will work but..I don't know.

Take my love, take my land..

spurgeonryan said:
chocoloco said:

The only promising thing about the length of this game is playing coop with a friend after beating it yourself. The thing is beating this game on the hardest mode will not even be that hard alone if you beat the game first on the default hardest setting and than transfer over your upgrades. One of the things EA already did was make Deadspace 2 easier than Deadspace. Deadspace 3 is probably going to be the easiest of the bunch. Trying to make this series mainstream enough to sell big for EA will never happen because it is just too gory for most.

We have already seen that they have started to go the Uncharted ACtion route with that E3 trailer we saw of it back in June. So if they are already thinking of going that route they may have already toned it down a bit as well.

As long as it is nothing like the Wii version it should not be too much of a disaster!

Dead space extraction is really fun if you have played the other games because it is adds to the story and is spooky in first person view. People hate it for Wii because it was sold as a $50 game which it is not worth. When you get it for free with deadspace 2 on PS3 and play it with move it is well worth it. Even well worth the $15 to play it via playstation store. Truly, the best move game I played, of course I have not played many.